Twenty.

Jay Opened The Curtains Letting The Bright Light Beam On Beyoncé. After Various Rounds Last Night Jay Had Got The Sleep He Needed Meanwhile Beyoncé Was Still Sleep.

Jay Had Ordered For Room Service Cause They Needed New Some New Sheets. Jay Decided To Go Take A Shower And Prepare Himself For The Long Day Ahead.

The Outfit That Bey Picked Out For Her Birthday Was Sexy But Simple Along With Mine Cause She Picked That Out Too.

After Getting In The Shower And Standing Under The Water For 10 Minutes, I Felt Arms Wrap Around My Torso Along With Soft Kisses Onto My Back.

"good morning daddy." I️ Heard The Raspy Southern Voice Say.

It Made Me Chuckle A Bit And Then Turn Around To Look At Her Sexy Ass.

"Good morning beautiful angel." She Just Softly Smiled And Kissed My Chest.

"It's my birthday and you know since you're my man now. I️ don't really need any birthday gifts." Bey Stroked My Dick Slowly.

"So what do you need ma?" We Both Looked At Each Other And Bey Just Smirked.

"Stop acting fucking stupid, you know what I want." She Grabbed Her Wash Rag And The Soap Beginning To Wash Her Body.

What I Learned About Dating A Virgo, They Are Extremely Picky, Damn Near Work Themselves To Death And When They Want Space.. You Better Give Them Their Damn Space.

"Alright no need to get all mad and rowdy shawty." I Shook My Head Washing My Body.

"No need to look all fucking ugly." She Got Out And He Just Watched Her Body In Amazement.

He Was Admiring Her Body A Little Too Much And It Pissed Her Off. "This is what I'm talking about! Your punk ass don't wanna say anything but stare like you off your damn rockers!"

"BEYONCÉ! STOP DAMN YELLING! I'M LISTENING TO YOU!" She Rolled Her Eyes At Me Before Walking Out Of The Bathroom.

After Getting Out Of The Shower And Getting Dressed. We Left Out Of Our Little Suite And Walked Down To Our Truck.

I Opened The Door For Her And She Had The Fakest Smile On Her Face. "Thank you bitch."

This Damn Girl Gon Make Me Have To Show Her I Ain't No Damn Bitch. We Went Sightseeing Around Berlin Before Actually Going To Dinner.

Beyoncé Got Everything She Wanted While Shopping.

Jay Got Nothing Only Because He Didn't Want To Interfere With Bey Getting Gifts For Her Birthday.

When It Came Time To Eat Jay Had Set Up This Dinner On A Enclosed Site Right In Front Of The Water.

"This is so beautiful Jay." Bey Interlocked Their Fingers And Smiled.

"You know I️ don't think nothing could ever be as beautiful as you. I'm glad you're enjoying this view."

She Giggled Showing Her Baby Teeth. My Woman Is A Naturalist, I'm Excited To See What Motherhood Brings Her.

"Jay what do you think about us becoming one? Like moving into a house and being an actual family." She Stared Deep Into My Eyes.

"Well shit I️ was just ready to get the green light. I've been pinning some houses down.. but I️ don't wanna live here. I️ wanna move y'all to the big city and start you up the business you've always wanted."

"Which is why you hired me as your assistant so I️ could help." She Pecked My Lips Smiling.

"You ain't finna be working that much baby. I️ already told you how I️ felt about woman working."