I slowly and gently Tuck Cristal to her bed and kissed her forehead before I turn off the lights upon leaving her room. Caius just turns off the TV and we headed to our room.

"I'm still angry at you for approving that you will buy her a bicycle, Caius. I've been telling you over and over to stop giving her everything she asks." I argued with her as we entered our bedroom. "And you're the one who told me that it is not right to spoil our kid because she will became a brat but look at her now."

Caius chuckles and seems to be not affected that I'm angry right now. "Baby, I take that back because I love spoiling her. I want to make her happy and I know very well that she won't became a brat."

"What makes you so sure?"

"Because I'm her Dad. She won't be a brat." Caius kissed my temples before he gets on our bed and opened his tablet, probably just answer some emails and some unfinished duties. But he didn't take long, he quickly hides it inside the bedside drawer and turns to me as I lie down on my side.

He yawns quietly before wrapping his arms around me, "Hey, how about we get ready to have another child?"

My eyes widens at his request. "A second child?!"

"Yes, it's about time to give Cristal a baby brother or a sister." He suggested.

"Are you ready for a second one?"

He scoffed and smiled widely. "I'm more than ready, baby. So can you please stop with those pills. Let's make this family bigger." he caressed my face softly using his one hand. "And besides, you have been a very good mother to Cristal. Besides, I will always be by your side all the way. We can do this together."

I can see in his eyes how serious he is in this one. He really enjoyed being a Dad as much as how I love being a mother as well. As if I was hypnotized, I nodded and the grin formed in his face widens.

"Throw those contraceptives now because I'm not gonna stop until you get pregnant." Caius grunted, in a split second, he is on top of me. His eyes hungry with passion and desire as he looks down at me. "My beautiful wife, what else can I ask than have a wonderful life with you with our kids." he whispered sexily as his lips and tongue playing along my ears, neck and collarbone.

I just giggled and let myself be carried by the passion and longing for my husband.

Hmm, one more child in the family.

Excitement fires within me as I imagine another little one joining us soon.

I have been using contraceptives because of some health purposes. If I didn't use them, I assume that I am pregnant with our forth child. I am just focusing on family planning. The doctor told me to use them just to be sure that in case we had another child, it will be healthy inside me, so am I. I have to regain everything that I lost when I gave birth.

After we make love countless times, I didn't noticed that it was already past midnight. Caius was nonstop and I didn't know where he gets all these strength when it comes to this kinds of activities but I am game on everything.

I am panting and catching up my breath, while lying on top of him. He had his arms tightly around me so I have no escape. But we are staring face to face, with my chin on his chest.

"Beautiful." Caius murmured, kissing the bridge of my nose. "You know, before you came into my life. I didn't imagine myself cuddling like this with a woman. Heck, I don't even spend longer than an hour with a woman. But you, you are...amazing. An hour isn't enough. To the point that I just want you to stick beside me and never leave. I'm too bounded to you, Shanaya. What have you done to me?"

"All I did was just love you and have you in my arms. That's what I've been doing." I replied. "Since when did you became so obsessed with me?"

Caius shrugged causing me to tilt my head in confusion. "Dunno." He sigh and rested his head completely on his soft pillow.

"And you didn't deny it." I laughed, teasingly. I will forever treasure moments like this with him.

"So, tomorrow is her first death anniversary. Are you planning to visit her grave?" Caius continuously rubs his rough palm at my back, giving me chills but at the same time, the sensation is making me sleepy as I let out a mumbled purr.

But the fact that he is talking aboht me going to Lau's grave, I nodded my head. "Yep, I think I might drop by before going to work." I answered.

Lau died a year ago. That's the first thing I heard about her since the last time we walked. 2 weeks after her death, I received a call from Gale. Yes, that asshole. He told me that he was with Lau all these time together with her child. We are in speaking terms but that doesn't mean that I am gonna be friends with him but now. I don't think it is still appropriate if we become friends.

He called me and told me about the sad news.

That Lau already passed away.

I was shocked but at the same time. Eversince we had that talk at the office, I havent heard anything from her. Its been so long and I do not know if it is right that I haven't reached for her. Because sometimes I would think about it, and ask myself if it is wrong that I just let those years pass by without talking to her again.

Lau had the Lupus nephritis. It attacked her liver causing her to have countless sessions inside the hospital. Good thing that she was able to deliver her child well but if she got pregnant later on, she and the baby might due together.

I was also there at her funeral.

I knew she was happy.

She had her son and Gale beside her. It may have been a roller-coaster ride with her but at the end, she found her happiness. And that is her family. She and Gale got married and raised her child even though he's not the father, he loved her like his own. I'm happy for them too and I wish they will be blessed with more  happiness.

It turned out Gale wasn't an asshole as I thought.

All of us are happy.

"I love you." Caius whispered to me before he fell into a deep slumber.

Looking back to where we start, it is very obvious how much we both improved to help each other. Getting married, going through everything together, now as parents.

I can see how much Caius adores his daughter and the feeling cannot be describe. One day at a time, we do not realize that we are surviving all of it. But, I thing for sure, is I will never regret loving him.

Our love started at a mistake, but we turned up to be fate.

And now, I lie here, then tomorrow, then next year and the more following years...beside him and our future children together.

Until death do us apart.

Fin...

Finally the end...

Thank you so much for supporting this story. I love you all so much. I appreciate all of your patience for waiting for this last chapter. More than words, I am happy.

Please support my next story as well. I will be updating more often than this one so, you can count on me.