Bonnie and Clyde

Bonnie's P.O.V.

It was Monday morning and I had to go to school I text Clyde to get up and be ready by 7Am. I got outta my bed and looked in my mirror to say my "I'M BEAUTIFUL SPEECH".

My Mama taught me it when I was 7 years old. Of course I'm not gonna tell y'all how it goes. I finished and I walk to my bathroom to take a shower. When I finished I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair up in a high bun and threw on a pink bandana.

I went to get dress ; I put on a pink shirt that said "I won already," with a leather jacket some black high waist shorts and my Tim's. "Ohhhhh, You looking fresh for school" Clyde said. "Omg Cy, why did you scare me like that? and who let you in? I said. "My bad Bo, While he walked closer to hug me. I just wanted to surprise you, I've been standing there the longest I got to see some goodies, and your brother let me in." Clyde said. oh ok I thought you forced your way in. "girl lets go, you know I would never EVER do that".

We walked down the street to go to the bus and Cylde asked "why yo butt so big girl?" I said "Well I get it from my momma side of the family." we laughed. "Well y'all got some trill asses," he said looking at my butt. "boy shut up." I said.

"so when I'm gone get it" he said. "Idk cy" I said annoyed that he would even ask that. (but inside my mind I was like).

... As soon as possible. I hope he doesn't know I like him. .w..well.. I want him to know, but I'm to shy to tell him. I hope he loves me the same way I love him .

"What you thinking about over thea." Clyde said interrupting my deep thoughts.

"Nothing I just don't feel like walking you gotta get a car or something Cy," I said crying like a baby.

"Girl if you don't shut up you know I'm bout' to get that money just wait." Cy said aggravated.

"Right.... Abboouut thattt". I said rolling my eyes "I don't want you to do that and you know that pookie."

"Don't call me that Bo, for real."

(Bo is short for Bonnie and Cy is short for Clyde if you didn't know.)

"I'm sorry ok I just wanted to bring back memories." I told him while we entered the bus.

"I gotta get this money so I can take care of you and you know that Bo dang". He said annoyed.

"I know but what if you get hurt or GOD FORBID you get killed out there." I said."Trust me Bo I got this. OK!?!"

We went the rest of the way in silence between me and him....

What y'all think?? Comment

Do you think cy is going to get hurt?

Are they gonna end up together or what?