Months later

Bonnie's p.o.v.
Its been three months and Clyde and I Aren't talking. We found out that the baby was dead, and I told Clyde I never wanted to see him again. But today we're meeting up at his hotel he's staying at. I'm not gonna lie but I physically, & mentally miss him I have wet dreams EVERY night about him. To be honest I can't wait for him to be inside me again.

I was in my car driving into the hotels parking lot. I ask the lady at the desk for his room number and took the elevator up. As I walked down the hall to his door I began to get nervous. But I knocked on the door anyway. When I saw clyde open that door I wanted to jump on top of him, but I had to keep my composure.

"Hi," I shyly said. All he did was nod his head and let me in. I walk to the bed and sat down. Damn, I wanna fuck him so bad. Clyde, why aren't you talking to me, I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders. I walked to him and just kissed all over him and he never kissed back, but I just kept pecking his lips. "I missed you," I said against his lips. I never got a response.

I looked up in his eyes and nothing was there, everything was blank his facial expression, his eyes had no spark at all. I started to cry when I saw that, it felt like he wasn't in love with me anymore. Why am I so stupid."Do you still love me, Clyde," I asked. He looked down at me and back up. I started to walk towards the door. "Of course I do, Bonnie," he said in a whispering voice. " why aren't you showing it right now, Clyde we lost the baby do you not know how much pain I'm going through, it hurts Clyde it really does I can't even lay my head down without crying," I said crying my eyes out.

" of course. All you think about is you, bonnie what about me. I'm hurting too. You just put me out the house like I was an dog bonnie what am I suppose to do, huh? Yea I wish I could stop drinking and go back to that night and just change it to us cuddling in bed or me loving on you, but it wasn't like that because I was drunk all that day. You wasn't making it any better," he said walking up to me.

I backed up, because I'm still afraid of Clyde from that night. "Me, yea it's my fault. It's my fault that I was defending myself and ending up getting my ass beat by the love of my life. It's all my fault that we lost the baby. Clyde your right," I yelled sarcastically. " baby I never said that, you know I love you baby girl." He said walking close up to me. He grabbed my ass and that was the best feeling I felt in months. He started kissing on my neck leaving marks, I tried holding in my moans but it didn't work. He went up my maxi dress, up into my panties and started playing with my clit. Best feeling every girl needs.

Baby, I have to go." I said in between moans. He did a pouting face. I just Ran out the room.

***************
Clyde P.O.V.

I'm going crazy inside, I'm so attached to Bonnie that I have been thinking about killing myself. I love her so much and she doesn't understand. Ever since she kicked me out that day I haven't been eating as much, I have major migraine's. This is the worst pain I've ever felt, I haven't even been going to check on the trap house lately. You know I'm going home I don't care what Bee says.

I began packing my things. I put some clothes out to wear, and went in the bathroom and doing my hygiene THANG!!! When I got out the shower I put a towel around my waist and brushed my teeth. When I walked out the bathroom I picked up my phone and called Bonnie.

*conversation*
QueenBee👑: Hello
Me: I'm coming home.
QueenBee👑: WHAT!! No your not.
With that I hung up...
*End of conversation*

I threw my phone on the bed and began to get dressed...

I put on my white "Just Do It" shirt with blue letters, with some true religion jeans, and my gamma Blue's. I put on some cologne. With that I got my stuff and headed out the door. When I got to the front desk and paid for the last day of me being in this dirty ass shit place. I needs buy another house so when QueenBee👑 kick me out I can just crash there.
****************

At The House...

I saw Bonnie car in the drive way. I pulled up In the garage and turn off the car. I grabbed my stuff from out the trunk and walked in the house. It smelled so good.

When I walk up to our room and I saw Bonnie crying. Wtf wrong with her.

Baby what's wrong with you. I said

Clyde, she said looking in my eyes. " I'm horny I can't take it anymore, I NEED you. She said

I knew my baby missed me. I laid her down on the bed while looking in her eyes.

"You sure about this, because I waited two long months for sex and it ain't gonna be no gentle shit." I said

"Mhmm, you know I like it rough," she said giggling

" you just don't know what you got yourself into." I said

I ripped all her clothes off of her, shawty been working out.
I kissed her until I got to her belly button. Then I ripped off her thong, and ate my lunch for today. Damn, she taste and smell so good. This is one of the reasons I love her so much. I sucked on her clit till it was swollen, I pinched it and then blew on it and she started screaming and shaking.

" Clyde, please stop teasing me," she said in between moans.

" You wanna know how you taste, baby girl." I said

She shook her head, and I went up and kissed her.

"Mmm, it taste so good, but please papi  please fuck me." She said arching her back.

" why so desperate," I said pulling my pants off. She looked at my dick and her eyes got wide. She act like she never seen it before. She tried to run away, but I had a death grip on her ass." You don't want it anymore," I said laughing.

She shook her head no. I kissed her and slowly entered. " damn, you tight Bonnie." I said 

" I kept it tight just for you," she said . I started banging the shit outta her. She started screaming and crying. I don't care at this point, I NEED THIS SHIT.

She started screaming my name and telling me to slow down, but I didn't listen to that shit. I WENT FASTER. she went bazaar.

" Baby, Clyde please." She said.  I went faster.

" CLYDE, PLEASE STOP IT HURTS," she said. I went FASTER, "IM NOT DONE!!" I said.

"CLYDDDDDEEEEE, BABY ITS YOURS. ITS ALL YOURS JUST PLEASE STOP," she said. I slowed down. I pulled out and look at my poor baby's pussy. It was red and swollen. I started eating her out making her feel better. I stood up and cummed all over the bed.

Bonnie just laid there out of breath. I started to laugh.

" baby, I'm sorry." I said kissing her. I picked her up and laid her on top of me laying in bed.

" I love you, Clyde." She said

" I love you too, Queen." I said before going to sleep.