Getting use to the house....

Authors emoji's

😻💨💢💦👌👊✊✌.....what you think????

******

WEEKS LATER.....

Bonnie p.o.v.

Text messages

Clyde: Hey, look get ready we're going house hunting.

Me: what?

Clyde: just do as I say plz!!👌👌👌

Me: alright...💋

End of texting.....

Im so happy that we're going house hunting I finally get to be in a house alone with my boo. These last couple of weeks have been awesome he has been showing me a lot of attention. YES he is still selling drugs but hey nothing I can do about it.

I go take a shower and do my thing and brush my teeth. When I got out I flat ironed my hair and put it in a ponytail because its hot outside. I put on some shorts my timberlands and I a crop top that says "normal people scare me."

I walk downstairs and see Cylde all in his phone pissed off I hop in the car and say hi to him and he kisses me and says how was my day so far I tell him it was great .

We went to like 15 different houses and none of them was good but this last house was beautiful. Six bedroom four and a half bath it was just right the kitchen counters made with marbles the fire place brick too (red, black, and brown).

"Oh my goodness Cy this house is amazing."

"I know, that's why I bought." he said kissing me.

I was so happy he said that because that backyard was bomb. "You bought this oh Clyde I love you so much." I said hopping on him and kissing his soft, juicy, beautiful lips. "Are you gonna give me some tonight because I need it." He said like he was going through something and he wanted to take all his anger out by diving in. " Maybe I will." I said but in my mind I wanted him to tell what was going on with him why is he so mad I'm his best friend and girlfriend why isn't he telling me anything.

*******

Later that day.

CLYDE P.O.V.

I want to tell bee so bad what was going on with me but I didn't want to hurt her even though its not true. So when we get to my house umma tell her everything but after that I need some real bad so I can take my anger out when I dive in that I hope she can take it cuz a nigga ain't stopping till I hear her crying like she getting raped.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Bonnie ask if I'm getting out of the car I didn't even know I was driving to tell you the truth. We were at my house and my mom was at work so that made it even better,

"Bee, umma tell you but you have to hear me out...Iight?

Ok. She says confused

"Ok. So it's this girl I used to hook up with like two years ago now she sending me picture of a little boy and she saying that's my two year old son."

Bee looks at me like she doesn't care.

"Have you ever heard of a DNA test, bae." She says with a angry look on her face

Iight ill text her and tell her we can get one tomorrow.

I was glad she took that light now it's time for what I really need.

Bee kisses me like she asking promise you'll never leave me. I whisper into her ear and say I promise and she laughs and says you read my mind or something.

I picked her up and took her to my room and take her shirt off and I kiss her amazing mama sita's and I unclamp her bra and there they are right in my face I played with them and lick them until I hear Bonnie moan. I take off my shirt and her her shorts.

*******

BONNIE P.O.V.

He takes off my shorts and he looks at me in amazement I really don't know why. He looks back up to me and goes to taking off my panties he messages my vagina and I ain't gone front that was the most amazing thing I felt then I feel his tongue playing with me.

Clyde. I moaned in deepened my nails in his back and teases me with his tongue which make me want him more and more.

CLYDE P.o.v.

Tasting Bee is like tasting skittles all juicy and fruity. That's when I put it in and she arched her back. she just started calling my name out of no where that's when I said "I love the way you call my name bee." And she gave me the death stare

So I went even deeper and she tried to hold in her screams but I went deeper and deeper until she let all her screams out.

"Cy, I'm bout to-." But before she could say it I cleaned all of it up and ate her out. I want 3 more rounds.

********

BONNIE P.o.v.

I woke up this morning sore like crazy. I got out of bed and went to make breakfast for Clyde and I. Today I just don't feel like being bothered after I finish making breakfast I wake Cy up told him I made breakfast and headed for the shower.

When I got out the shower I put on my red polo shirt and red polo booty shorts and my red Jordan's. I put on some Jewlery and put my Hair in a bun.

I walked downstairs and I see Clyde eating

"Where you going." He said looking at me crazy

"I don't know, I was wondering if you had an idea because I want you to come with me." I said about to cry. I don't know what's wrong with me but maybe if I spend time with my Bae he would make me feel better.

"Ok, let's go to the mall." Clyde said. Alright let's go.

*****
Just to let you guys know they graduated from school and it's now summer, & they moved into the house.