Chapter 8

I sit in my apartment. I'm so bored not knowing what to do. For the past few weeks, every day I've been with Adym. I've thought about what happened and I realize that i was kind of overreacting.

I try calling Adym but he doesn't pick up. I try calling Sawyer and he doesn't pick up.

All I can really think about is that Adym maybe need some space after the arguement.

A few days ago, Adym introduced me to his friend Langie and she seemed really nice so I decided to call her and maybe find out whats going on.

"Hey", I say.

"Hey, whats up ?", Langie says.

"Oh not much I just wanna ask you something", I say.

"Oh sure", Langie says.

"Do you perhaps know where Adym or Sawyer is, I've been trying to call them but they haven't been picking up ?", I ask.

"Oh I really don't know but I was talking to Sawyer last night and he told me that you guys had an argument", Langie replies.

"Oh yeah thats kinda why I wanna get hold of Adym to apologize", I say.

"I think if he'd be anywhere it would be probably at his apartment, he doesn't really go out that much", Langie suggests.

"Oh okay thanks bye", I say

"I wish y'all all the best bye", Langie says

So I guess I have to show up at Adym's apartment now omg its going to be so awkward.

I get ready, putting in a tad bit more effort then usual and go next door.

I knock on the door.

A women with long brown hair and stilettos opens the door... she seems around 18.