Chapter 3

(Read the last two chapters)

As I read the hate, an uncomfortable feeling in my chest starts. "Sierra.. It's ok they don't really mean it", Adym says holding me. "I think I need to go, I have peiple coming later so", I tell Adym and Sawyer. "Do you want me to walk you to your apartment? ", Adym asks. I shake my head and I walk out. Later that night get a text from Adym:

Adym: hey... Um... I'm so sorry on behalf of my supporters. They get a little jealous when they see someone new entering my life....especially when that person is really attractive. We need to talk please come to my apartment tomorrow.

I don't respond but the next day I get ready. I knock on Adyms door. Sawyer opens the door and I come inside. Sawyer says, "Adym is in the shower he'll be out soon".

I wait on Adym's bed for about 2min. I see Adym come out of the bathroom with just a towel around he's waist. "Hi Sierra I lost track of the time sorry but do you mind if I dress in front of you", Adym says. I shake my head.

Seeing Adym dress makes me feel even more stupid and dumb for not wanting to kiss him.

When his done dressing he sits next to me on the bed and holds my hand. "Hey... Look... I tweeted out that they shouldn't speak about you like that. I also told them that theres nothing going on between us", Adym says sweetly.

Today wasnt so great can we go somewhere else", I say. He holds me and kisses me on the forehead. "Let's get away from all this", Adym says.

We begin to drive and watch the sunset. "You know. You know it feels almost natural being with you", Adym says. I smile and Adym pulls me closer to him. I lay on his chest and his hand rests on my back. "Adym, you know you're the first guy that I can be honest with", I say. Adym smiles.