Chapter 7

"Hey baby", Adym says waking me up. "Hi, um why are you in my bed?", I say. "Why not I missed you yesterday", Adym says. "Oh really what did you do yesterday that you missed me so much?", I ask. "U was out with an old friend......Haley", Adym says. "Seriously?.....you talk to this girl about you guys hooking up for 6 years then you go on a date with her the next day?!", I say. Adym tells me that it wasn't a date and it was just a chance for them to catch up. I roll my eyes, get up and walk to the bathroom. I hear Adym whistle as I walk away.

When I get out of the bathroom having brushed my teeth, washed my face and showered I expected Adym to be waiting for me on the bed but he is no where to be found. I get dressed, do my hair and do my makeup. I hear Adym talking on the phone in the living room. "Yeah tomorrow will be fine, she won't know I promise," Adym says.

I try on my new lingerie that I bought and wait on the bed for Adym's reaction. I he walks in and just stares at me. "How you doing baby girl, you doing fine", Adym says trying to touch me. What were you saying on the phone? I say. Nothing serious baby just forget about that and let me taste. Adym says. I put on a pair of jeans and jacket and head out...

Adym's POV:

Damn what did I do now? Can't I just do something right for once. All I was trying to do is suprise her for her birthday but I guess she take everything negatively. I hear a know on the door and its Sawyer. I open. "you literally left at 10 at night last night and left me in that scary ass apartment bro", Sawyer complains. "Sorry bro I missed Taahirah so I decided to come over here", I say. "Do you, me and maybe Taahirah wanna get something to eat ?", Sawyer askes. "Nah I messed up", I say. "How?", Sawyer says. "Well you know that car I was trying to get for her birthday, well I was talking on the phone with the dealer and...", I say. "OhMyGosh bro seriously, but I'm sure she will get over it", Sawyer says. "Hopefully", I say.