The Slightest Touch

Start from the beginning

He hitched up the skirt of her dress and squeezed her ass until he left handprints on it. She groaned in appreciation until she found his fingers looking for a way into the promised land. Her breathing became ragged and difficult, but she couldn't part ways from him because she'd die. His fingers made contact with the treasure he was looking for, but was blocked entry because of her thong. It didn't take him long to rip it open to feel the warm flesh of her pulsating clit. She must've been crazy, but she heard it scream his name. His thumb massaged the folds before making its grand entrance. She mewled like a kitten until he switched his thumb with two fingers. She parted her lips from his and moaned like there was no tomorrow. He kissed her neck while unzipping her dress with his free hand. He detached her bra in which seemed like it happened in a second and latched on to her nipple, suckling it like a child. Her stomach was churning and her knees buckled. She felt as if she was on cloud 9, but it just kept getting better and better. She licked her lips and grabbed hold of his shoulders that her nails was piercing his skin. As if he got the message his fingers went into overdrive and she felt her thighs shake uncontrollably, she began muttering unintelligible words. She exploded and felt the most fantastic, earth-shattering, out of this world release she'd ever felt. Nothing could ever compare to this.

Xavier caught her lips in a kiss that took her breath away. She felt latched to him in everyway possible. Now why was I mad at him? She felt herself getting hot again and her clit convulsed against his fingers trying to take him deeper inside of her. He pulled away from her and chuckled against her lips, "I guess you want more." Keisha bit her lip as she felt his finger curl inside of her.

"Oh, you're still being quiet. I guess I can think of something to get that pretty mouth of yours screaming." He shoved a third finger inside her and she felt a sudden rush of breath fly out of her. He pumped his fingers in her hard until her juices covered his hand. She was so wrapped up pleasure she didn't even notice that she was against the wall. Then she felt a complete uttering emptiness. His fingers were gone and his lips were nowhere near her. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He had disappointment on his face. She grew worried and wondered if she would have to make haste and get out before he blew up at her. So she struggled to get her legs down, but he kept them up and opened wide. Then his icy glare ran over her and it made her feel slutty and small. She once again tried to put her legs down, but he wouldn't budge. She couldn't trust her voice to say anything, so she just waited for him to do something.

****

Xavier you stupid bastard. How could you let your lust get to you? Xavier's inner voice nagged him. He was currently holding Keisha's sexy, long legs around him and wanted to pound her silly. But he stopped himself. As much as he wanted it, and he knew she wanted it too, this was not how he was going to conduct himself especially with an employee. An employee with a body of a seductress, whose body had an aroma of temptation and desire. It called his name, it wanted him buried deep inside of it's glory. His mouth watered to have more of this luscious body. His groin craved to have his fill, but he stopped. He could see that Keisha was feeling uncomfortable, and was trying to escape his grasp, but he wouldn't let go of her yet. He couldn't let go of her yet. There's a part of him that still didn't get to know her yet. He carried Keisha to the nearest side table and put her down. Then he kneeled before and kiss her most precious cargo. She groaned and moved her hips towards him. Xavier grabbed onto her hips and held her still. He ran his nose down the core of her getting in the sweet scent that was all her. Then he ran his tongue on her juicy core. She latched on to his shoulder and screamed his name. That brought out Xavier's animalistic side and he plunged his tongue deeper within her.

She gasped and began clawing at his back. "Xavier!" She shrilled. His cock was begging to make an entrance, but it would have to wait until he had his ultimate fill of her. He nibbled on the nub at the very top and brought a finger into the very folds of her. She kept knocking the table back against the wall, he thought it was about to break. He sucked on her flesh until she breathed her last breath, and then she shattered in his mouth. And I thought dinner was good. She was quivering with the aftershocks of another explosive orgasm, and he was ready for more until he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Ah fuck! Not my mom.

"Xavier, if you killed that lady that came here I'm not gonna bail you out. That was a real beautiful-OH!" His mom's voice went from curiosity to shock. Well, he would've been shocked to find his mom the way she found him. Keisha swore breathlessly and closed her eyes.

"And I thought this was a business dinner," his mom folded her arms across her chest and stared at him. Xavier stared at his mom giving her the my-house-my-rules-so-go-back-where-you-came-from look. His mother sighed happily and marched back upstairs. Ultimate cockblock. He looked back at Keisha only to find her eyes still shut. He decided to give her a "wake-up call." He kissed in between her thighs and felt her body shiver at the slightest touch of his lips. He felt like he was about to burst in his pants. He gave her longer kisses and began stroking his tongue across her extremely wet wonderland.

"Xavier," she said breathlessly, "Stop. Please...ooh. Oh my god. Ahhhhhhhhh. Pleaseee. Pleaseee. I can't..." She was barely forming coherent sentences, but he knew she didn't want him to stop. She wanted more, and he was ready to give it. He stood up between her thighs and gave her a kiss to show her how bad he wanted her. She returned the kiss in the same fervor, pulling him closer between her thighs. She rubbed her clit on his erection making him groan. His body ached for this wet pussy. He pulled down his sweats and underwear with one tug and pushed inside of her. They cried out together in pleasure and passion. Her walls were closing around him so tight he didn't think he would be able to move. She opened her legs wider and he pushed himself deeper and she shrieked like a banshee. He began moving in slow, deep strokes that felt every cranny and nook inside her.

"Ah, shit." He groaned under his breath. Her wet entrance was convulsing around him urging him to go faster and harder. He rocked his hips deeper and faster inside of her making her feel sinful sensations

"Yes, yes, yes!" She kept repeating, "Don't stop! Ah fuck!" She shrieked. He covered her screams with his lips trying to get the full sensation, and trying to keep her quiet because knowing his mom she was bound to be somewhere near them.

He felt her pussy contract around him and began thrusting faster and harder on the brink of explosion. She clawed at his ass pushing him deeper inside of her. Her thighs shook uncontrollably and he came within a second. He emptied himself inside her feeling all her juices wrap around his thick shaft. Then he realized, Oh shit! I didn't wear a condom. His eyes opened, but he didn't make any sudden movements. Keisha's head was against his chest, and stayed there for awhile until she got her breathing under control. He didn't know what to say to her about not wearing a condom, but he wasn't one to beat around the bush, "I didn't wear a condom." He confessed, but he didn't sound like he regretted it.

"Mmmhmm," she didn't lift her head.

"You're okay with that?" He seemed really puzzled and suspicious, "Just how many men have you been with this way?"

"Huh," she exclaimed sarcastically. She pushed him away from her, fixed her dress, took her purse and was heading for the door.

Oh now what did I do? He pulled his pants up and chased after her, this time when he grabbed her arm she bit him and ran for the company car. All he knew was that she wasn't getting away from him like that. I'm getting my answer one way or another.