The Slightest Touch

Start from the beginning

"So I guess you're hungry?" Xavier chimed in.

"Am I that transparent?" Keisha drawled sardonically.

He mustered a chuckle, but went back into a serious mode. She thought she never understood men, but this man was a rubix cube. One moment he would act charming, then he would beat himself up about it. Oh my God, what if he is bipolar? And I'm a bitch for being so judgmental? Keisha now felt bad for him. She should've thought about him, instead of judging his irrational behavior.

She sat down across from him and gazed at him through her eyelashes. He looks so tasty right now. Looking like some melt-in-your-mouth chocolate. Ooh Lord, give me strength before I commit some sins that I won't regret, Keisha thought to herself.

"See something you like?" Xavier asked staring at her with dark eyes.

Her voice caught in her throat, oh shit he caught me staring. She cleared her throat, "I'm sorry I was just staring into space."

"Right," he spoke unassuredly, "Well, let's get down in bed."

Keisha shook her head, "Excuse me?"

"You can't hear me now? I said," he enunciated, "Let's get down to business."

"Oh," she said softly, "Okay." This was not the right time for her body and her head to be on the same page. Get yourself together girl. She took a few sips of water and listened to Xavier babble on and on about what he has planned for Keisha. She was listening to him, but she was mostly listening to the thumping beat of her heart in her ears. Damn hormones. In her head all she kept seeing were legs tangled, messed up sheets, sweating bodies, and the joining of two people that made her so hot she felt like she was caught in a volcano. She kept crossing and uncrossing her legs, she'd even try to focus on her food and what Xavier was saying, but her mind was stuck in the gutter.

"Keisha?" Xavier raised his eyebrows at her, "Are you okay? I've asked you the same question at least 3 times and you aren't answering. To me I find it extremely rude that I, being your boss, can't even grasp your attention. Now what has you so distracted that you can't even pay attention to me, the person paying you?" His voice was irritated and harsh.

Now Keisha understood why he took offense to what she was doing, but he didn't have to speak to her in that tone of voice. Besides, all the shit he was telling her was basically what she heard every fricking day. Today he only changed it up by saying she needed to do a collaboration. So she cocked her head and stared him down. His intense stare retorted, possibly hoping she would back down, but she wasn't about to let him win.

"Ms. Brown?" Now she knew she infuriated him when he called her Ms. Brown, but she still wouldn't stop staring him down. "Ms. Brown I don't have time to waste on your petty little staring games. Either you answer me right now or get out my house."

She smirked, picked up her purse and got up to leave. She knew Xavier was staring at her intensely, but she couldn't care less right now. She started marching towards the exit when she was pulled back by her elbow. She was so focused on leaving that she didn't even turn back to look at the man grabbing her. "Keisha?" His voice and his hand were firm on her. She didn't even answer, but she stopped marching when she realized they didn't even budge a bit. "Keisha?" He kept on prying, "Look at me now." He demanded. Oh hell naw. This guy may be my boss, but he sure as hell better not try to act like my dad.

Keisha didn't turn her head she was just waiting until he would let go of her arm, but his hand was still in its same position. Then she felt a nudge on her face. He turned her head towards him. "Why are you so damn stubborn woman?" His voice was raspy and made her knees go weak. She silently gulped and hoped he would stop staring at her like she was meat and he hadn't eaten in weeks. Then his gaze lowered to her lips and captured them in a seering kiss that made Keisha groan from deep inside. He pushed her body so close to his, she felt his budding erection against her flat stomach. Her arms automatically encircled around his neck, while he was palming her ass. His tongue found his way into her mouth and wrestled her tongue until it made her his. His erection grew so hard, it might as well have been a brick resting on her stomach.