9.

Harry swipes a hand down his face and stiffens when he finds you just in front of him, your sharpest tooth snarled into your lip as you take a step closer and circle your arms around his shoulders. His smile fades slowly and is replaced by an expression of transparent lust as he draws forward and presses your lips together, allowing himself to crack a hum from his sternum as his hands tangle into your hair.

He backs your feet up towards the levee of the creek, crowding you against a large rock as his hands slip into your bodice to squeeze your breasts, followed by a sharp inhale through his nose at the feeling of your fullness and taut nipples.

He pulls back and finds your eyes before resting his forehead against yours, drips of water falling from the bangs cloaking his temples and splashing against your cheeks. His breath is frantic as it meets your lips; his memory jogging back to the night before, how ideal you felt wrapped around him and he pinches his eyes shut as blood swells to his center and stiffens his cock against his drawers.

He feels guilty and contrite but when he hears you whimper at the realization of his swollen length, his mind is awash with indulgence, "unlace my drawers and touch me."

Your fingers fumble with the tie blindly, your body nestled safely against the lodge behind you and your breasts bare and peaking against his damp chest. Your fingers sink into his britches as your head rolls back, his jaw falling open and his breath hitching in his throat when your fingers wrap around him.

He moans as you pump his length, digging his toes into the sand below his feet and his head dropping forward to lean against your shoulder. You think you hear him mumble the word 'yes' followed by a grunt that also sounds like your name but it was drowned and swept away by the passing current. He breathes in a sharp inhale and gathers his wits, pushing your hands away from him before pulling your bodice up and over your head, advising in a tone that commands your compliance, "take your bloomers off."

There's no hesitation in your movement as the fabric is kicked away from your ankles, his fingers digging into the backs of your thighs as he lifts you effortlessly through the water, crushing your back against the rock behind you and attaching his mouth to your neck.

You whine and roll your hips against his length, the tip of his cock poking out of his pants and snuggling into your folds with each rock and tick of your pelvis. Harry pulls his drawers down to his knees to reveal himself, your head lolling forward for a view of where your centers meet.

He groans and cups your jaw, pushing your head back to suck a wicked red mark at the base of your throat, his center swelling madly at your little whines and mumbles of protest against the bruising. His teeth sink into your skin before he draws back, swiping his fingertips over the mark before he digs his nails into the muscle of your legs and starts walking towards the blanket.

He deposits you onto the fabric and kicks his pants off, your body laid out below him as your back arches in impatience, your fingernail hooked into your mouth as you admire his hand wrapped around his cock and stroking in full sweeps, his slit pearling with moisture and his rings audible as they swivel against his silky skin.

Harry watches you writhe in wait for him, goosebumps trailing across your skin and your cheeks flush with desire. You remember that he likes it when you say his name, so as you look dead into his eyes and whisper, he collapses to his knees and spreads your legs with his palms to press a kiss to your inner thigh just inches from your dripping heat.

"Tell me you want me." He leaves another kiss except this time closer to where you need him, his tongue poking out to swill your wet skin.

You pant and stroke your fingers into his damp hair, prepared to explore his commands as he wishes, "I want you." You roll your hips in indication of your desire, "I need you." You're rewarded with a kiss to your tender sensitive spot, a flick of his tongue against the bundle before his muscle completely disappears inside of you.