Prologue-A New Night

It was night and, as per the usual, the heroes were on patrol. How long have they been doing this for at this point? Probably too long but they can't stop now.

Kyle was keeping watch and getting sick of Cartman's commands. (they let him join back after he wouldn't stop begging.) "Dude shut the fuck up already we get it!" Kyle hissed getting really sick of being treated like a baby who couldn't understand simple commands. "Could you do any better you fucking Jew?!" Cartman shouted back "We have to break into Chaos' base and find out what the fuck he's planning!" Then Cartman continued to repeat his plan, clearly having a bias to make himself look like a hero.

Meanwhile Butters continued to watch the conversations from his cameras exclaiming "FOOLS! Don't you know you can't hide from Chaos?!" Butters shouted for his minions and directed them at the group.

"Uh Coon maybe stop trying to-" "SHUT UP MYSTERION THIS IS MY PLAN!" Cartman interrupted being as stubborn as ever. Karma struck as Cartman got a fist right to the face knocking him back into his friends. "WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME?!" His friends just rolled their eyes at his idiotic shouting and began fighting the chaos minions.

The fighting felt like it lasted hours even if it was only a few minutes. Butters came out from his base unleashing more minions into the fray and laughing maniacally.

It turned into a full bloodthirsty battle, each getting lost in their own fights.

Kenny somehow found himself fighting the boss himself, trying his best to keep up. Butters was slashing at Kenny with a knife he made from tinfoil as to not hurt his friends too much. They kept fighting, Kenny throwing hard punches while using his necromancer power while Butters continued to slash and electrocute Kenny until-

Everyone froze their battling at the sight.

This supposed tinfoil knife had pierced through Kenny's chest. The Freedom Pals began to panic while Butters started crying and apologizing as blood spread along his fingers. He thought the knife was safe. He didn't think it could hurt unless..he removed the knife from Kenny's chest.

He had taken the wrong knife.

Butters started to tremble as he tried to keep Kenny conscious though his efforts were failing.

The last thing Kenny heard was Stan shouting "Oh my god! You killed Kenny!" And Kyle shouting the usual "You bastard!"

Then it was black.

Hi! The author Chloe here! I know this probably isn't the best beginning but I'm going to try and write this story! This was mainly an introduction to the story for now and the rest will be a lot more interesting (hopefully)