Chapter 14 Gasp

~~Hailey~~

Well yesterday was very intresting. That fight with Blondie was awsome! Who would of thought that someone like me could do that?! But I knew I had to do something. She coudnt just waltz in, calling me a bitch  and thretening me like that! No way in hell! I cannot believe she would cheat on Luke. Luke was the most lovable and the sweetest person I have ever met. Any girl would be lucky to have him. He's handsome, he's fit, he's muscular, he's protective, he's sexy, he's well I can go on forever.... but most of all he's mine.

Well here I am in my bedroom doodling on my homework, nothing to do. Im so freaking bored! I thought of things I could do. Well we have one more week until prom  and I have got nothing to wear. So I called Rosie and Megan up and asked them if they wanted to go to the mall. Megan and I have forgiven eachother and started all over again. I was glad. Now I dont have anymore enemies well exept for Blondie. I called both of them and said that I would  meet them at my house at about 10:30. I took a quick shower and put on a blue,  denim, shorts,  a tank top and a hollister hoodie. I put my hair into a messy bun and put on my converse. I said bye to my mum and opened the door. There stood grinning like idiots were  Rosie and Megan, waving hello. We hopped in Rosie's red Range Rover and drove to the mall.

Turns out that Rosie and Megan had nothing to wear either. This should be fun! Before going shopping, we bought some  frozen yougart. Chocolate chip for Rosie, White vannila for Megan and Cookies and cream for me! I love Cookie and cream! After finishing our yougart it was time for shopping! I don't even know why Im even exited to go shopping. I usually hate going shopping but with Megan and Rosie I know it going to be epic! We went to almost every single store on the mall looking for prom dresses, make up, shoes, accesorise and many more. We had what looks like about 20 shopping bags in our hands. WOW! Were like the tripple shopaholic girls!

I sighed. Finally after 6 hours of shopping it was over! Urghh my feet are so numb from walking around all day.  Im so hungry. All that shopping had made me crave for some food. I could tell Rose and Megs were pretty exhausted asswell. We headed to Mc Donalds and bought some hamburgers, fries and some drinks. We were so tired. After eating, we decided to rest for a while before going home. Urgh I was never this tired. All I want was to have a nice, hot, warm bath  and sleep.

We were walking on the parking lot when Rose and Megs stopped walking. Why were we stopping? They were both staring at something. "What are you guys staring at?" I asked confused. Megan's fingers pointed at two people making out on a front seat of a car. "So whats the problem?" I asked. "Take a better look." Rose said. So I did. I gasp. Right in our eyes were Luke and Blondie making out hungrilly at the front seat of the car. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!

Thank you all for reading sorry that I havent updated in a while I was really busy. :) but heres it is :)

Song Of Today is: Stay by Miley Cyrus xx

Plz Vote/ Comment/ Become a fan xx

Thank you xxx :) xxx