Part 11- Im Finished

Part 11- im finished

I stayed in the park for at least four hours crying my heart out, sat up against a tree with my hands over my eyes, my dress was getting ruined but I didn’t care what was the use for it now, I could keep hearing people near me I got up and ran home and sat outside on the beach for a couple more hours looking at the sea, thinking of memories with jai and the fun we had it just broke my heart even more, it was almost 3 am by the time I got home my mam and brother were asleep I don’t even know how to tell my mam about tonight.

The next morning when everyone was awake I walked downstairs to my mam in the kitchen, how was last night? She smiled I couldn’t say a word without breaking down into tears but I told her the whole thing and we talked through it and I have decided to go to America with my brother as this life in Australia was not the life for me and it never was going to be nothing felt right about and im sure jai will be happy with me out of his hair and he can go back to the way it was, I didn’t know how I was going to tell sarah though she was really my only friend as I didn’t really have time to mix with anyone but sarah became like a sister and she was what I would miss most about here aswell as jai but it was more miss/hate feeling in my heart, I texted sarah about leaving and we said our goodbyes and I was leaving in a week with Liam for our new new lives over in America.

The morning I woke up I had 5 texts off jai I read none of them and just got up and finished off packing my suitcase and brought it downstairs and waited for the taxi with liam I felt bad about not replying to jai but he was probably texting me to tell me how ugly I am or something like I needed to reminded that again, the taxi finally arrived and we said goodbye to mam that was pretty hard but we were fine, we got into the taxi and drove to the airport we stepped out and put our bags through and walked around a bit before going through security, time past and we were going through but before we went through, LAURYN LAURYN! I heard someone shout, I sighed and looked around it was jai running towards us, Lauryn don’t listen to him im here anyway if you need me to step in, what do you want? I grunted at him while liam giving him a very dirty look, look lauryn what happened the other night I didn’t mean at all I don’t know what I was doing I was out of my head wasn’t thinking straight at all please I know you shouldn’t forgive me and I understand that no one should be put through that, especially on a night like that something so important to you and I know we had talked about it and we were talking about that one special slow dance together but I screwed up im sorry, he said with tears in his eyes, I looked at him, jai… im sorry but what happened the other night hurt me it hurt me bad and my heart was shattered and I cant go through that anymore, I started before nearly crying, I know im sorry please stay here and forgive me he said crying, im sorry jai im finished now bye, I walked off before crying and wiping my tears, no please don’t go, he got out before we were gone through security, are you alright lauryn? Liam asked me hugging me, yeah Ill get over it he was nothing special anyway theres more people around he wasn’t the only one, I said wiping my tears flowing down my face, you were brave come on lets go the plane is about to board and we cant miss it, liam said taking my hand and bringing me to the line for the plane.

We sat on the plane we were on the plane for quite awhile I just kept thinking about jai the whole time, I couldn’t get him off my mind and it was annoying because I started crying three times, finally the plane was about to land in America I was excited/nervous at the same time I didn’t know what to expect I didn’t know what I was going to do I knew liam was doing his football but I was going to have to make a career over here too if I wanted to stay which I was going to find hard because I never thought of it.

Welcome to Florida welcome to the winter and I hope you all enjoyed your flight and have a good day here, the captain said before opening the plane doors……