misunderstood- Chapter 2

~Nash's POV~

I decided not to tell the boys about Emily.  It will just be better if they dont know about her. She is just so different,  she's confident and she looks just like....hmmmm. Katie, she looks just like Katie.

~Emily's POV~

I had Allison pick me up and I just went straight to my room without speaking to anyone. I sat on my bed and scrolled through Twitter on my phone. Then there was a knock on the door downstairs.  I trotted downstairs and opened it. It revealed Nash, he looked up and smiled. I rolled my eyes and was about to close the door when he stopped it.

"Please" He pleaded with his huge blue eyes. I opened the door and he stepped into my house. He looked around and bit his lip as he inspected his surroundings.

Then, my mom came into the front hall and her eyes lit up.

"Oh my hi! Emily didnt tell me she was having company!Would you like something to drink?" At the same time I said no and he said sure. I gave her the "really?" look. She shrugged and grabbed Nash's hand and led him into the kitchen and gave a drink. As they were chatting I was staring into space.

"Right Emily?" My mother questioned me. I snapped out of it.

"What?" I turned to them.

"I was just telling Nash that we would love to have him for dinner." Nash just awkwardly smiled.

"Right..." I faked smiled and began to walk away. Then I heard steps behind me, but I just figured it was my mom. I approached my room and sat on my bed and threw one of my pillows at the wall.

"You know the pillow didnt do anything to you." I slightly jumped and turned to see Nash leaning on my door frame.

"Do you always sneak up on people?" I rudely questioned.

"Are you always this rude to your guest?" I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone to see my dad had texted me. I ignored it and looked back at Nash.

"Why are you here?" He came in and sat on my desk chair.

"To see your mom obviously..." He joked

"No seriously." He scratched the back of his neck and then rested his arm on the arm rest.

"To see you."

"Ok why?" He looked down.

" I wanted to apologize for everything. Im so sorry Emily. I honestly feel terrible everyday for what we did to you. I swear I've changed we've all changed. We're different we all feel terrible. " I quickly stood up.

"They know its me?" I angrily asked.

"No I didnt tell them." He said in his defense

"Dont." I spat back. Just as he was about to speak my mom called us down for dinner.

The dinner was boring but my parents love Nash. Honestly, my dad has just found his soul mate. This is pretty much that went on.

"So Nash do you play or doing anything?" My dad questioned

"Yes actually Lacrosse, Football, and I snowboard."

"Really I play football and Lacrosse.Maybe you could help me a little?" My brother added. Nash puts more pasta in his mouth then spoke.

"Yeah of course! " I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

Finally Nash left and I was helping cleaning up.

"You know Em Nash is a keeper." My mom spoke as I handed her dishes and then went to dry them.

"Yeah I really like that boy!" My dad commented as he set his plate In the sink.

"Me too!" Tyler screamed from the TV room.

"ehh." I finished putting the dishes away and sat on the counter as my mom made some cake.

"Em you got to let someone in hun.." I dangled my feet off the edge. Just thinking of all the horrible things he did to me. All the times I just wanted to end my life. The times he would make me feel like I have nothing left. Yet, I never did because I knew he would win. I wouldn't let him win, for Katie.

"He's not everything he seems, mom"

"What do you mean?" She gave me a confused look but I knew I couldn't tell her.

"Nevermind I'm just being stupid." I played with my fingers. My mom placed her hand on my thigh.

"Not everyone is like those boys who hurt you Em." she calmly spoke. Only if she knew.

"I know mom night." I kissed her forehead and lept off the counter.

"night sweetie." She hugged me and I walked up stairs and washed my face, then I brushed my teeth. I changed into a over sized shirt and layed in my  bed.  Finally I felt my eyes growing heavy and I drifted to sleep.

Morning leaving for Magcon

Bing Bing bing

I slapped my alarm and looked at it '4:30 am' I groaned and stood up. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Since I'm going on a plane I just threw my hair into a ponytail. I put on a random sweatshirt that was on my floor and out on leggings. My bags were already packed and in the car but since Magcon is the whole weekend and were staying there the whole week next week I packed like all my clothes. I grabbed my phone and earphones and trotted downstairs. I grabbed a banana and took a bite out of it. I finished and walked to the TV. The news was on something about wars and crap. I heard my mom so I turned it off and headed for the car. I was greeted by my mom in the car and we drove off.

/Skip plane ride/

at the hotel

~Cameron's POV~

Taylor and I stood there waiting for the mystery person to show up. Just as we were going to leave I see someone.  A girl with long blond hair in picking up her things from the cab all I can see is her hair then she turns and I see, Katie. No it can't be!

"Katie!" I scream at her. Then all the boys Stand next to us just staring at her.

"Nope thats Emily" nash comes up from behind us.

"Guys that can't be...but she...thats the girl. Thats the Emily we bullied. " They all turned to face me and they all went pale.

"Holy shit." Taylor mumbled.

"Yeah holy shit is right." Just as u finished my sentence. She came smiling up to us.

"Hi, I'm Emily"

(dont forget to vote and share this story amd thanks for 200 reads!!)