My heart was thumping wildly as I stared at Harry. I could take Tommy making fun of me and being condescending, it wasn't anything I didn't deserve but I didn't know how to control myself when he talked about Harry. He didn't deserve this.

Harry didn't deserve to be mixed up in Tommy's stupid little games.

"Sunshine?" Harry asked again and I stared at him. Everything I had learnt about Tommy leaving the Diamond Snakes and Luke Jones bubbling to the surface as I ignored the fact I was now shivering and Harry was staring at me half naked.

"Tommy'sleavngthesnakesfortheredsyndicateandhehatesyouandwantstokillyouandtheresthisguycalledLukeJoneswhoalsohatesyouandI'mworriedthey'regoingtohurtoyouandIwantedtobehelpfulbutIwasn'tandIdon'tkno—-"

My words trailed off into muffled silence as Harry crossed the small space and held his hand over my mouth for the second time in the last week as I stared at up him wide eyed.

"Number one I got you a shirt."

Harry showed me the black t-shirt before removing his hand from my mouth and carefully pulled the top down over my head as I lifted my arms slowly for him. Too much movement made my stomach hurt.

"Number two I have no idea what you just said Sunshine but are you okay?" Harry asked as I stared at him with teeth gnawing at my bottom lip.

His t-shirt was too big on me and looked like a dress over my jeans but that wasn't my concern. The fact that all I could see and smell and hear was Harry wasn't my concern and although my stomach was stinging underneath the plastic wrap I was okay.

Except for my fear for Harry. Or of Harry maybe. 

I had seen so much of what Tommy was capable of being in Harry not even ten minutes ago but here he was asking me if I was okay. I knew Harry had never been like Tommy but it made me realise he could be at any time.

"I think you need to go to the hospital." Harry spoke again at the lack of my answer and I shook my head immediately, my mouth and words failing me once again.

"I'm fine. I can't leave work anyway." I shook my head as I spoke, avoiding the wary look Harry was giving me.

"Sunshine, this is a pretty bad burn. You should see a doctor."

I hadn't even realised Harry had lifted my top, his top, and was now inspecting the wrapped warped skin on my torso and I shifted away awkwardly.

Embarrassment flooded me as I tried to get Harry's gaze away from my fat body.

"Harry it's wrapped it'll be fine, I'm fine." I tried to reassure him and luckily his gaze moved back up to my face. Although I was cold, which I usually always was, it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

"Okay," He didn't sound convinced, "What were you trying to say?" Harry asked, the skin between his eyebrows scrunched cutely.

"Tommy's leaving the Diamond Snakes for the Red Syndicate I assume you know who they are. They're from Liverpool I think that's why he kept going up there and saying it was for work and I met some of the people from there a few weeks ago and I was told not to say anything but of course I can't not say anything because they mentioned you,"

I sucked in a sharp breath as I tried to spill everything I had accumulated in my head over the past month or so.

"I only know their first names and I probably wouldn't be able to point them out to you if you asked I'm so sorry but I tried my best to remember everything and I think that's why you guys were having problems with some of your drugs because I know Tommy's involved with that and I think he was giving some away. And there was this guy, this guy called Luke Jones and he said—"