twelve

"friday. i'm home!" peter called out as he entered the avengers complex. he held his suit in his hand and took the elevator up to the floor his room was on. the floor was labeled by the avengers as the 'home floor' it had almost everyone's room, the kitchen, the dining area, living room, it was a home to them.

peter went into to his room and put his suit on the messy dresser that was filled of things from the old apartment. he hadn't found the time nor motivation to start organizing all the knick knacks and such that he had brought with him. he laid down on his bed and closed his eyes, relaxing into the soft touch of the blanket underneath him and the feeling of the pillow against his head. a certain hispanic boy was stuck on his mind.

oliver, oh sweet, charming, unforgettable oliver. the way he made the butterflies in peter's stomach backflip. and the way that his dimples were always present on his constantly smiling face. how his tan skin was constantly tinted red in the cheeks. how his lips synced perfectly with peter's. it was truly special.

the relationship that the two of them shared went back about a year and a half when they started the whole in love thing, fighting crime together ever so often. eventually one thing led to another and they kissed. it was like a flip was switched within both boys. for the longest time they had yearned to know the identity of the other, never expecting the way they would find out.

peter was certainly ecstatic to find out it was oliver, he had meant to become closer friends with him before he knew who he really was but never got the time to with the passing of his aunt. don't get peter wrong, oliver was overly admirable, but aunt may cane first.

in the middle of his thoughts, the intercom, friday, piped up and caught his attention. pulling him out of the love struck daze he was in.

"peter. tony stark would like to see you downstairs please." friday said, slightly scaring peter. peter felt a shudder go down his back, tony rarely spoke to anyone let alone the almost seventeen year old that never had anything to say. peter stood up and wiggled himself around, taking a few deep breaths and stretching his arms. tony was intimidating, very, very, intimidating. leaving the room, friday had instructed him to go downstairs to tony's lab which was adjacent to banner's. part of peter had a bad feeling about what mister stark had to stay, that or it was about the attack in the subways that happened not long ago. either way, the nerves in his body were absolutely shot. peter had approached the door with a puffed up chest and relaxed(ish) looking shoulders. however his face said differently. his face said fear, rejection and terror above all.

"head on in peter parker." friday said, causing peter to jump. he nodded and twisted the handle on the door with hesitance. he stepped inside and closed it behind himself. he took a deep breath, puffed up his chest and said hello, tony stark whipping around to see him.

"peter! just the young man i wanted to see!" tony chimed enthusiastically.

"oh, heh, mister stark, good afternoon."

"you too, have a seat let's talk."

peter nodded promptly and sat down in a coushiny office chair, stark opposite him and behind the desk.

"so peter."

"mister stark."

"my condolences on your aunt may."

"oh uh thanks?"

"how have you been lately? i never get to wit and catch up with you, my dad abilities really have to be stepped up wouldn't you agree?"

"oh yeah i guess haha, you're doing pretty good. i mean, my uncle ben was a pretty great dad but you're right up there with him."

"thanks. how have you been?"

"ugh, more stressed out than a freshman on their first year of finals."

peter let out a snort that he attempted to contain but popped out anyways. tony was really making comfortable conversation, not like most of the other times when peter's body was super tense that he could hardly make out a single sentence. tony had started chuckling somewhere in there with peter too.

"that was funny mister stark."

"thank you, i pride myself in humor."

"that's a cool thing to be proud of, i'm proud of my spider serum and my super volcano in science class."

"prideful indeed."

there was a stiff yet comfortable silence that fell over the room. tony cleared his throat and pulled the conversation back in. peter perked up and grinned brightly.

"next thing oliver davis?"

"davis-marquez, what about him?"

"you've finally found out that he's the one you've been sucking faces with in queens huh? it took you that long? and to think i thought you were the witty one."

"oh nothing is happening between oliver and i. we never..."

"haha, very funny peter, i've watched you two first hand, i don't care that you're gay."

"oh, well that's a relief."

"however."

"however?"

peter's heart sunk into stomach. time stopped, the world stopped spinning and the stars stopped shining. then the statement that peter couldn't prepare himself for. the blow so hard he felt the air knocked out of his body and his heart stop racing.

"you never told me you were born a girl."

i'm a heartbreaker and i pride myself in that shit. i haven't brought tony into this story yet and was like screw it so pls welcome tony stark yall! anyways, this is not my best and its rushed i just haven't updated in so long i was like better not keep yall waiting no more.
i finished first semester today too so thats cool! anyways, comment your favorite artist and song! i need some music recommendations!

heres a music recommendation for you:

banana bread- cavetown
boys will be bugs- cavetown
meteor shower- cavetown
fools- cavetown
green- cavetown
lemon boy- cavetown
lonely dance- set it off
for you forever- set it off
this christmas(i'll burn it to the ground)- set it off
dancing with the devil- set it off
mooo!- doja cat
summer depression- girl in red
and
king of new york-newsies

gnight yall i love you kids❣️