"I was thinking, and I like the both of you, you like both of us, and I know Rainbow Steve likes me; he might like you too but I do-" I cut him off then. "I do like you Light Steve! I like both of you, and it is so confusing because how would you feel Sabre; if you saw me and Light Steve after we fucked each other?" I ask while looking at Light Steve. His head perked up for this. Sabre just sits in silence, and taking in what I just said. That's when I think I start to understand with why Sabre is saying that we all like eachother; he was thinking of a threesome. At least I think anyways...

I open my mouth to speak but close it again when no sounds come from it. I try a second time, and get the same result. I try one last time, and my voice cracks but I get it "S-Sabre, are you thinking that we have a threesome?" I ask with some uncertainty in my voice. Light Steve looks up with a half smile, but at the same time a look of uncertainty as well. Sabre blushes and then nods. "O-Okay.. I guess I'm fine with that, what about you Light Steve?" I ask and he eagerly nods. Sabre kisses me and I immediately kiss back. At first this seems weird, but when Sabre slides his tongue along my bottom lip it snaps me back into reality. I don't give him the access immediately, and when I don't I feel his hands snake around my body. They stop (screw sanity) at my ass and he squeezes it. At the same moment I start to feel Light Steve's lips on my neck, and I moan loudly. Luckily it was muffled by the kiss, but the moment my mouth opened for the kiss Sabre slid his tongue into my mouth.

I moan softly as his tongue starts exploring my mouth, and our tongues start dancing around. Light Steve's mouth starts throwing me off with the rhythm as I battle Sabre for dominance, and I fail miserably. Sabre takes the pleasure in the kiss, and the only reason we pull away is for air. Light Steve is still working in finding my sweet spot, and I moan loudly as I feel him getting closer to it.

Sabre kisses me again, this one more sloppier and I moan softly. Light Steve finds my sweet spot and I moan loudly, pulling away from the kiss and throwing my was back.

"Found it~" Light Steve purrs as he starts to suck harder on that spot, and I instantly know I am going to have a hickey. (You've had a bunch from all the oneshots I've written, you'll be fine.) This pleasure is almost unbearable, and it has only just begun.

Eventually Light Steve stops with making the mark on my neck, and instead starts kissing me. The kiss is slow and doesn't last long before both Sabre and Light Steve start tugging at my shirt. I pull away from the kiss and start to take my shirt off, just to be stopped by Sabre. "Let me help you Rainbow Steve." He says before he takes my shirt off of me.

I feel like I have no power in this right now, and honestly I don't. Light Steve and I continue our kiss, and I wrap my legs around his waist to get closer. He starts walking over towards the bed. (They were already on the bed according to what I wrote earlier, but I am fucking confusing as fuck so take that)

Light Steve gently puts me down on the bed and then starts to kiss down my jawline, working his way lower on my body. He leaves small kisses down my body; and each one sends a tingly, pleasurably sensation through my body. Moans escape my lips and soon the feeling stops when his lips reach the elastic band of my pants. (Yes it is not jean like, and you know who you are if I am directing this to you)

He pulls my pants and boxers down in one swift move, and the cold air and the feeling of having half my clothes on to none in one move makes me gasp. I see Light Steve smirking from it as he continues to kiss down my body, and out of the corner of my eye I see Sabre undressing himself. Light Steve sits up and I pull his shirt off his head instantly, then stripping him of his pants. He is left in just his boxers, that have a gooey spot.

I blush as I ask him, "What's on your boxers?" He kisses me before saying his answer, and it isn't what I was expecting. "You'll see later" is the only thing he says.