"Not when you're covered in glitter. It looks like a unicorn took a dump in here"

"You know the easiest way to get rid of all this glitter right?"

"Hmm? How?"

"Sweating it out" he smiled.

"You just want me to call you idiot right?" I laughed, pressing a kiss against his lips anyway.

"I'm an opportunist" he mumbled, tugging me back to his lips again.

"Mmm. Idiot" I smiled, kissing him back.

~

"Daddyyyyy" Jade cried, bumbling into the kitchen.

"What happened? Come here darling" I frowned, squatting down while opening my arms out to her.

"Jackson papa did it again" she hiccuped, jabbing her little thumb behind her at Jackson.

"I didn't do anything" Jackson frowned, staring at us as he stood in the doorway, looking like he was throwing a tantrum too.

"What did he do to you this time?" I laugh, unable to take the both of them seriously.

"He ate the pony cake. He finished it" she sulked, trying to blink back her tears.

"I shared it with you" Jackson whined, stomping towards us.

"Not with Jinyoung papa. And your mouth is big. Bigger" she cried, Jackson freezing before pulling all of us into a hug.

"Papa's sorry. I'll get you another. I won't eat it this time" he whispered, rocking all of us from side to side.

"But I want papa to eat with me. Both papas" she sobbed, her little palms pressing against our cheeks. Jackson pressed a kiss to her forehead, giving me a small smile before pressing a kiss to mine.

I raised my eyebrow at him, wondering about the sudden kiss despite smiling back at him.

He smiled his mind blowing smile in return, his eyes shining with joy while holding the two of us tight.

We got Jade dressed, the three of us heading out to get her another cake. We both held her hands as she stood in between us, lifting her and swinging her up every once in awhile.

We talked about our day, enjoying the peaceful walk. The stares from others dwindled down and we didn't care about those that did. We are happy and that's all that mattered.

We entered Jin's cake shop, waving at him when we entered while Jade rushed to the cake display.

"This cake papa" Jade pointed, pressing her face against the glass display.

"Oh my... you're lucky she's your child" Jin grumbled, staring stunned at the fingerprints she left behind.

"I'll wipe it" Namjoon laughed, holding up a cloth.

"No no. You don't" Jin mumbled, quickly grabbing the cloth out of his hands.

Namjoon sulked, opening the display to take the cake out instead... only for it to fall on the floor.

Jade gaped at that, turning around to face us while looking so puzzled.

Jackson burst out laughing, scooping Jade into his arms while Namjoon tried to clean up the mess, sneaking glances at Jin the entire way.

Jackson tried to distract Jin by handing him Jade, discretely helping Namjoon get rid of the evidence.

I hid my mouth as I laughed, not bothering to help them at all, knowing that Jin would spot them sooner or later.