Chapter Two

Nash's POV

I was sleeping and dreaming of Cam and myself together. When I say that I don't mean as friends I mean dating. But of course right as I was leaning in for a kiss from Cam I was very rudely shaken awake.

"Wake up, Nash" I heard Cam's sweet voice call out as he ran out the door.

I groaned and rolled over shielding my eyes from the burning sunlight that shone through the window. I was so tired why did he wake me. i was lost in my thoughts when I heard footsteps coming back down the hall and right up to my bed. Cameron, I mentally sighed. All of the sudden Cam's full weight was on top of me. I opened my eyes up to see Cameron glaring down at me. I smirked up at him. I could care less if he's mad at me I was just enjoying this position.

"I thought I told you to wake up"

"Well I am awake I'm just not out of bed yet" I pointed out. He groaned and rolled off of me. No, my mind screamed, stay. I have got to stop thinking like this. I'm straight and so is Cam, well maybe.

"Nash, we have to be on a plane in half an hour so if you would kindly get your ass out of bed and get ready to go please!" Cam yelled before storming out of the room. I got out of bed and slowly made my way to the bathroom. This is going to be a long day, I thought.

Cam's POV

I was sitting in my room scrolling through my twitter and following a few fans. I glanced at the time on my phone and rolled my eyes. Nash still hasn't woken up yet. I rolled off my bed and made my way down the hall to Nash's room. I opened the door and tiptoed to the edge of his bed being extremely careful not to wake him. I grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him aggressively.

"Wake up, Nash" I yelled as I ran out of the room. I knew he would probably be mad at me for waking him up so I hid in the bathroom. I waited for almost five minutes before exiting the bathroom and walking to Nash's room once again.

"Of course" I grumbled when I saw Nash was asleep again. I walked to the edge of his bed and crawled on top of him so I was straddling him. This is a nice position, my mind said but I shook my head. Even if I'm gay Nash isn't and he would never go for me even if he was. Nash opened his eyes and I glared down at him. Him being himself just smirked up at me.

"I thought I told you to wake up"

"Well I am awake I'm just not out of bed yet" he said in a matter of fact voice. I groaned knowing how stubborn Nash was and rolled off of him. I could've sworn his smirk faltered and he had frowned but I shook it off as nothing.

"Nash, we have to be on a plane in half an hour so if you would kindly get your ass out of bed and get ready to go please!" I yelled maybe a little to loud and turned on my heel storming out of the room. He probably thought I was mad at him but the real reason was that I couldn't stand to be on top of him and not want to just kiss him. Ugh I'm so messed up. In love with my best friend? How...cliche.

Authors Note~ still not as long as I want it to be but I'm still working on it. I'll try and update every day. Feedback is always nice, especially constructive criticism :) I'm also thinking of starting some one shots, comment what you think.