Chapter fifteen

Author's note
Sorry for uploading a bit late. But anyways, thank you all for 2k. Surprisingly many of you seem to enjoy this story which is great. I love each and every one of you guys. Y'all are important but anyways I'm sure y'all are here for the chapter so.......

Your POV
Standing in front of the amusement park I was amazed. It had been a while since I had last been to one so I couldn't contain my excitement and began to smile uncontrollably.

"Cute." Turning my gaze to my right I saw Jungkook smiling at me. I felt slightly embarrassed since I'm pretty sure I looked like a little kid to him just now. Looking away I felt my arm getting pulled suddenly.

Jungkook began to run towards the ticket booth yanking me. Loosing my balance I fell on my butt. Feeling even more embarrassed, I just stayed on the ground looking down.

Deciding on when to get up I felt a warm hand grab mine and pull me up gently. It was Jungkook. I don't know why but I felt something in my stomach. Shaking it off, we began to walk to the ticket booth.

Taking out my cash to pay for my tickets I looked up at Jungkook. "No don't I'll pay for our tickets." "Are you sure, I don't have a problem paying for mine." "Yes I'm sure, you're my g-girlfriend so I can't let you do that."

"Wait, what do you mean?" "Well, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend." Crap what do I do. What do I even say. You know what I have to make this seem as real as possible so I guess.... "Y-yes I'd like to be your girlfriend."

Turning away "embarrassed" I was caught by surprise. Jungkook had grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss. My eyes became wide with this sudden move. But then suddenly I began to close my eyes until I caught myself and pushed him off gently.

"What's wrong? Can't I kiss you?" "I'm sorry it's just that you caught me by surprise so I didn't know how to react." "I'm sorry, I just couldn't wait anymore." "It's fine, but let's buy the tickets and have fun now to celebrate us dating."

Why did he have to kiss me. You know what this is what I get for making dumb decisions.

Waiting for Jungkook to buy the tickets, I noticed that he wasn't moving. "What's wrong Jungkook." "Oh it's just that we have a problem." "Wait why? What is it? Did something happen?" "No it's just that I don't think you'll be able to go on rides since you're not tall enough."

I hated my height before but now I hated it even more. Getting slightly triggered I marched up to him and tiptoed, trying to match his height which wasn't even helping me at all.

"I wouldn't be so sure, I'm pretty sure you won't be able to go on them since you've already passed the height level." Leaning down on me,  an inch apart my face he grinned. Feeling my heart beat fast, I looked away.

Crossing my arms he grabbed my hand. "I'm kidding don't get mad, you've barely been my girlfriend for a few minutes, I don't want to lose you now. But if you can't reach I'll just carry you on the rides."

Trying to get mad, I couldn't because of that damn bunny smile. Feeling myself getting warm, Jungkook had put his arm over me and began to purchase the tickets.

Author's note
Oh my damn. I was about to type more but I decided not to leave y'all waiting (hehe). Don't worry though, the next update will be on Saturday or Sunday (not sure yet so you'll just have to wait and get surprised). Take care and thank you all for reading my book. 😊💜

 😊💜