Chapter 8

Cameron's P.O.V.

I can't believe I just said that to Phoebe. Why was I so pissed at her?! It was my psycho girlfriend. But now Phoebe is pissed at me and I don't know what to do.

~The next morning~

Phoebe's P.O.V.

Today we were leaving for our next Magcon town, Nashville. I got up out of bed to get ready before we have to catch our plane. I looked over to the other bed to see Taylor still sleeping. Of course. I went ahead and took a shower, put my hair in a messy bun, slipped in yoga pants and a tshirt, and some light makeup. I still had about 30 minutes to kill before we needed to be in the lobby, but Taylor still wasn't up. Oh this will be fun. I grabbed the ice bucket from the mini fridge and filled it with water and quietly walked to the other side of her bed. I carefully lifted the bucket above her head just before dumping it all over her.

"OH MY GOSH! PHOEBE! I HATE YOU" Taylor yelled, jumping out of the bed.

I couldn't respond because I was hunched over laughing.

"I'm going to get you back for that!" Taylor scream, as she ran to the shower. Wow that was fun. Shortly, after Taylor got ready, we headed down to the lobby with our luggage and took cabs to the airport. I was in no mood to deal with Cameron or Brittany after last night, so I avoided both of them the entire morning and sat by the window seat on the plane next to Taylor with Gilinsky on the end. While we sat there I could feel my eyes getting heavy so I decided it would be best to take a nap.

Taylor's P.O.V.

Phoebe fell asleep shortly after sitting down on the plane. I don't know how she does that. Plane rides make me so nervous, I could never sleep on here. As we took off I started to breathe heavier and get shaky.

"Hey are you okay?" Jack asked me.

"Um yeah I'll be fine. I just really hate planes." I said nervously.

"Don't worry. you'll be okay." He said with a comforting smile while placing his arm around my shoulders, pulling me in for a short hug. Wow. He was gorgeous. I suddenly felt my body relax, I barely knew him and he made me feel so safe.

The plane finally got into the air and my stomach and body had settled. I was just about to put my headphones in when Jack started to talk to me.

"So, how did you and Phoebe meet?" he asked.

"Um we met in first grade and have been best friends ever since. She could probably tell you the story in more detail but I don't have the best memory." I laughed. "what about you."

"Oh our parents have been friends for a really long time and we just sorta connected when we were younger. She's like my sister." he replied.

"Yeah me too. I mean I have an actual sister but she gets on my last nerve but Phoebe's always been like another sister to me." For the remainder of the plane ride we just talked. We talked about everything, Our dreams, our favorite movies, our habits, and just our life in general. I have to say, when the plane landed, I was a little disappointed we had to end our conversation.

When we left the airport, we were greeted by a driver who had two limos for all of us to take to the hotel. We drove about 30 minutes to the hotel and then he checked into our rooms. The room arrangements were the same, so Phoebe and I headed up to the third floor to unpack and get settled in. I was glad we were alone because I need to tell her something that's been in my head since we got off the plane.

"Um Phoebe, I need to tell you something." I said to phoebe as she was unloading her gigantic suitcase.

"Sure Tay. What is it?" She said continuing to look down at her suitcase.

"Okay. I uh have a crush on Jack." I said really quickly. Phoebe paused. She didn't say anything and then slowly started to look up.

"You.....you what?"