Rooftops and...Ruki?

Kou's POV

How on earth did she throw that so accurately and at the angle she was at. She just keeps surprising me.

"Hey girls why don't you run along"

"Awww"

God Emma's right they are like clones they said that so inSync.

"Hey is that laito?"

They all looked away

No one else is out here I'll use my speed and got out of here, they are seriously getting on my nerves.

Emma's POV

Finally some peace and quiet. I think I can spare a write up if it means I can get 10 minutes of silence.
Ok so how do I want to do my makeup tonight and what song do I want to sing oh and my outfit. Well I know Brady doesn't like me wearing anything to short or skimpy maybe my black Rumber with the turquoise belt and my black and turquoise fingerless gloves.

"Ok what song do I want to sing?"

"I didn't know you sang EM&EM"

Great there goes my peace and quiet

"What do you want Kou?"

"You looked rather upset I came to check on you."

That voice is so fake I don't even need to think of whether he is lying or not I just know.

"Nice try Kou, I'm not an idiot I know you didn't just come up here to see if I was ok"

"Why do you question my kindness?"
Kou said tilting his head to the side

Why, why must he be so attractive!? Stay strong Emma don't show that he's getting to you

"Emma... Are you ok EM&EM?"

"You know you almost had me there till you called me EM&EM"

"Ahem"

Oh no that sounds like...

I look up and see no other then Ruki Mukami

Shit

"Emma I know your new but I assume you know that the roof is off limits to the students."

Ruki said cocking an eyebrow

He just cocked his eyebrow but not the way Kou does the way he does it scares me

"S-sorry Ruki I-I'll go back downstairs"

I grab my stuff and run past both of them making sure not to make eye contact and run to my next class.

I'll just wait outside the classroom till class starts