I choked as his hands clasped around my neck, taking the air from my lungs.

"Y/N!" Jungkook yelled, his voice faint in my ears as my senses began to dull.

This was it. This was the time.

I reached down, feeling for the weapon I had taken from Jungkook's office.

A pistol.

Gripping the gun, I swung it at his head, cracking it against it.

I gasped as the air returned to my lungs as the man fell to the ground, cursing at me.

I quickly cocked the gun back, pointing it down at him. The room fell silent as I stood there, the gun pointed at the man's head.

"You won't shoot me, you're too weak. You're just a coward who will die in the end, just you watch. I'll kill you myself. You're nothing but a slut, just like your mother." The man says, his lips curved up into a grin.

I saw red. I reacted before I could think. I aimed the gun at his head,

I fired.

Watching as his lifeless body fell to the ground, my body felt a rush of adrenaline.

All of the training, my whole reason for being here was finally happening.

It was all right in front of my very eyes. This man killed by my own hands.

"You killed him..." I hear from behind me. I turn, facing everyone who stood there in shock.

I wiped away the blood splattered onto my face, my eyes meeting Jungkook's.

"I guess you're not as weak as we thought.." The man holding Jungkook says as he slowly releases his grip on Jungkook who takes the opportunity to elbow him.

Jungkook swirls around and snaps the guys neck in one swift movement.

I look over to see Yoongi on the ground, the man who had been holding him no where to be found.

"Oh my god, Yoongi!" I say, quickly falling to his side just as Jungkook did.

"Is he alive?" I ask, fear in my chest. Jungkook reaches down and touches Yoongi's neck, checking for a pulse.

"He's alive. He'll be okay." Jungkook says. "Maybe so, but you won't be." I hear and my blood runs cold.

As Jungkook and I turn, I see the man who had been holding Yoongi, standing there with a gun pointed directly at Jungkook's head.

My eyes widened as fear coursed through my veins.

"If you won't let her die then I'll kill you. Then I'll have everything, even her." The man says, his eyes meeting mine as he smirked.

"I won't let you have her. I won't let anyone have her." Jungkook says, his voice low.

"Can't stop me when you're no longer breathing now can you?" The man grins as he points the gun at Jungkook and cocks it.

"Do it, kill me. You won't live long. My men will find you and they'll kill you too. You stand no chance." Jungkook says, his lips curving slightly.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take to see you dead." The man grins. Jungkook goes to talk and I see the man pushing his finger down on the trigger.

"No!" I yell as I jump out in front of Jungkook. "Y/n!" Jungkook yells as an excruciating pain burns in my chest.

I fall to the ground, the pain ripping me apart from the inside out. All I could do was scream as the pain coursed through me.

As my vision blurred I could hear another gunshot sound in the room.

"Y/n, No! Please don't die on me. Fuck!" I hear Jungkook's voice as he appears above me, his eyes wide and glossy.

His face was covered in blood, my blood.

"Sir, She's losing a lot of blood!" I hear another panicked voice say. "Don't you dare leave me, y/n. You promised!" Jungkook says, tears falling from his eyes.

The pain was slowly fading, a numbness taking over. My eyes felt heavy.

"You promised!" Jungkook yelled, his tears falling quickly. I could feel his tears wetting my face.

"Jungkook..." I say, coughing up blood. I reached up, my hand on his face as I felt my eyes pulling themselves down without warning.

"Please, don't leave me alone..." Jungkook says, resting his hand over mine as he cried harder.

My eyes fell, the tiredness I felt becoming too overbearing.

I mumbled out the last words I could manage, the only words that mattered.

"I love you, Jungkook."

Then everything stopped.

[...]

ONE MORE CHAPTER

im so sorry lol