As I was getting ready to put my things away, I heard a noise come from downstairs.

Unsure of what it was, I made my way out of my bedroom and to the top of the railing, being as quiet as I could.

As I peered over the edge of the railing, my eyes widened as I see Jungkook and Yoongi both being held in a choke hold by two tall men.

I didn't think as my emotions clouded my thoughts. "No!" I yelled, fear pumping through my veins.

Everyone's head snapped in my direction. Jungkook's eyes widened, fear taking over his features.

"Get her." One of the men says and another man appears from behind the door.

"No! Y/n, run!" Jungkook yelled, his voice echoing off the walls. I did as I was told, running towards the only place I knew would provide me some sort of safety.

As I bursted into the room labeled "MR. JEON." I hid behind his desk, careful not to give myself away.

I covered my mouth with my hand to quiet my breathing as I listened to the footsteps getting closer.

"Where are you, y/n? If you don't want Jungkook to die I suggest you show yourself." The man says, his voice close.

I reach for the keys to Jungkook's desk, careful not to jingle them. Once I open It I grab the first thing I can find.

"I'm in here, you assshole!" I yell, standing up, leaving myself completely exposed.

"Y/n, No!" I can hear Jungkook yell from downstairs and I feel my stomach turn as my heart pounds against my chest.

"There you are, Princess. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist giving yourself up for him." The guy says as he stalks towards me, his gun visible.

"Kill me. If this is what it takes for you to leave the Jeon mafia alone, kill me." I say, my voice low.

"Y/n!' I hear Jungkook yell again, his voice strained. Jungkook was in danger, because of me...

"Making it easy, I see. At least you have some kind of sense." The man says as he appears in front of me.

I look up at the man, swallowing the lump in my throat. As the man goes to move, I carry out with my original plan: I kick him in the balls.

"Fuck, you bitch!" The guy yells as he falls to the ground. I run, my legs moving as fast as they possibly could.

"Get back here!" The voice sounds close behind me. My eyes find Jungkook who was still being held by the male.

The only thing in my eyes was Jungkook and Yoongi. I needed to get to them.

Just as I got down the stairs and went to reach out for Jungkook, I was jerked backwards, strong arms wrapping tightly around me.

"No!" Jungkook yelled, his eyes wide as the man grabbed me by my hair, pulling my face up to look at his.

"You really are a fool. Risking your life for the man who was going to kill you from the start. How foolish can you be? This is why you'll never make it. You're weak. You're nothing but a slut who wanted his attention. Now it'll cost you both of your lives." The man says, pulling my hair tighter, causing me to whimper in pain as Jungkook curses in his direction.

"Let go of her. This is because of me, not her. Let her go and I'll give you whatever you want. Just let them both go." Jungkook says, motioning to Yoongi and I.

"My orders are clear. Kill the girl. That makes you suffer more, right? She dies and while you're weak, we take everything. This is how it was supposed to be all along." The man behind me says, wrapping his arms around my neck.