"We can move y/n back home then." I say, feeling a wash of relief. "That's why I'm here. I have the car." Yoongi says, smiling widely.

"First there's something I need to take care of here so if you don't mind, can you pack up my things? I'll get y/n's, don't worry." I say.

Yoongi nods before standing and heading out after I tell him where my room is. Once he's gone I head towards the bathroom.

"Can I come in?" I ask, knocking on the bathroom door. I hear y/n mumble a quiet yes from behind the door.

I slowly push myself inside, afraid to see the results. "Are you..?" I ask, looking down at y/n.

Y/n lifts up the pregnancy test and shows me.

Negative.

I felt a feeling of relief wash over me as I let out a sigh. "Thank god." I say, placing my hand over my heart.

"It's better this way, isn't it?" Y/n says, setting the stick down and staring down at it.

I watched as y/n looked down, a look on her face I couldn't understand. It was almost as if she had wanted it to be positive...

"I have everything ready, Sit." I hear Yoongi say from behind the door and I look down at y/n before nodding.

"Come on." I say, resting my hand on top of y/n's head. "Where?" Y/n asks, looking up at me.

"We're going home." I say, my voice soft. "Really? But I thought.." Y/n trailed off.

"It's gonna be okay." I say as I lean down and kiss y/n's forehead, pulling her into my arms.

I felt myself relax as y/n began to hug me back. My heart felt warm as those three small yet powerful words came back to me.

"Y/n..." I say, lifting her chin up so she could look at me. "Hm?" Y/n asked, looking into my eyes.

The look on y/n's face was soft and caring. I already knew what she felt, I knew what I felt...

"Not now, Let's go home." I say, wrapping my arm around y/n and guiding her out with me.

...

"It's gonna be great to have you guys back. Tae keeps asking when y/n is gonna be able to come back so I'm sure he'll be happy." Yoongi smiles on the car ride home.

I make a face at the mention of Tae missing y/n. "We all miss you, especially me." Yoongi says as he smiles over at y/n.

"I miss you guys too." She says, her smile just as big.

Okay, I lied when I said I wasn't worried about it, I still was. It was because of jealousy and the fear of losing y/n, losing the woman I love.

...

Y/n~

After what felt like forever, we finally arrived at the same old familiar mansion.

It felt like years since I had last been here and I was actually pretty glad to be back. I missed my bed and I missed the guys.

"Head on in and unpack. I'll see you for lunch soon." Jungkook says and I nod before grabbing my things and heading inside.

As I pushed the front door open, I was faced with silence.

I looked around, taking in everything I hadn't seen in months. It felt nice to be back.

I made my way up to my bedroom and set my things down, taking in the comforting feeling of my bedroom.