Chapter 3

[]

Stefan's POV

What happened back there with Charlotte shocked me. Shes a vampire? But how could that be?  I could still hear her heartbeat and yet her face changed. I just shake my head and enter my room. Sitting at the desk while grabbing my old torn journal. I look down at the journal and sigh .

'Everything i buried inside i couldnt hold anymore....i simply cannot resist her'

Charlotte pov ~

Im back at the grill drowning in alcohol well not literally. I gaze down at the old looking liquor in front of me and shrug, chugging it down.

"Hey" I turn to see Jeremy talking to Vicky, also known as Jeremys 'owner' well to me She basically owns him . That or hes too desperate to do anything but follow along.

"I'm working" she replied simply to him. Jeremy sighs just watching her as she walks away towards Matt and Tylers table.

She looks at Tyler "do you need Another refill?" She asks in a very flirty way causing me to scoff and turn to drink the rest of what I had.

"Please tell me your not hooking up with my sister" Matt said.

"I'm not hooking up with your sister" Tyler says jokingly . "your such a dick" I couldn't help but slightly laugh at that.

"another one" I called to the bar tender. I look around me and see Vicky and Jeremy talking once again.  Poor brother when will you ever learn?

After all that  I look to see Caroline and Bonnie strolling in, and in a deep conversation.

"His name is Stefan Salvatore, he lives with his uncle up in the south Salvatore boarding house , he hasn't lived here since he was a kid, military family so they moved around a lot, he's a gemini and his favorite color is blue" Caroline finishes with a huge smile, man shes whipped.

"you got all that in one day?" Bonnie asked shocked her eyes widening at the new information.

"Oh please I got all that between third and fourth period, were planning a June wedding" she turns and sees me "oh hey Charlotte" she waved, I returned the wave with a small simple smile.

~at the house~

Elena's POV

"I'm meeting Bonnie at the grill" I announce while walking past aunt Jenna with my jacket in hands "hold on" her voice calls and i sigh turning around.  "wait I got this.....dont stay out late it's a school night" she says in a motherly way. I chuckle "well done aunt Jenna" I smile I walk up to the door, open it and gasp slightly when I see someone there "oh" i mutter
"sorry i was about to knock" Stefan paused smiling shyly " I wanted to apologize for disappearing and I know it was...strange" I smile and shake my head "no worries I get it blood makes you squeamish" i assure him.  he nods and chuckles lightly "um yeah.. something like that" he stares at me for a second "how's your leg?" I look confused till I realize what he's talking about "oh it's fine just a scratch" I giggle then I get confused "how did you know where I lived?" hopefully he's not stalking me "uh it's a small town I asked the first person I saw" I smile at that "oh"

Charlottes POV

Me, Bonnie also Matt were sitting at a table talking.

"How's Elena doing?" Matt asks. stupid. "her parents died what do you think?" I wince slightly when she talked about our parents. Bonnie continues

"She's putting on a good face and it's been there for months"

I tune out of there conversation, I turn when I hear the door open and close "shit" I mumble and see Matt frown as Elena and Stefan walk in and I see Tyler and Caroline turn as well by the pool table "more time huh?" awe poor Matt , he gets up and walks towards them . really Elena really?. "Hey I'm Matt nice to meet you" they shake hands and he says his name "hi, Stefan" he takes a glance at Elena and says "hey" with a smile he mumbles it back, hurt lacing his voice. All of us but Matt were sitting at a table me across from Elena , Caroline in front of him and Bonnie angled in between them. "my parents passed away" i heard when I tuned back into the conversation, B(Bonnie) and C(Caroline) glanced towards me and Elena.

"Were sorry" I say for the first time since I came "any siblings?" I ask he smirks "none that I talk to" I nod and glance down "I live with my uncle" oh believe me Stefan we haven't heard enough of you from Caroline. She buts in "so Stefan if your new then you don't know about the party Tommorrow" she smiles big "it's a back-to school thing at the falls"

Stefan looks at me "are you going?" Bonnie answers for me "of course she is" she smirks knowingly. what. me . no I don't like him like that obliviously Elena does.

Oh this will be fun!