Pilot

[ Edited ]

I groan as my alarm clock goes off. When will I ever get enough sleep, but hey it's the first day back to school today so yay! note the sarcasm . I get dressed in black skinny jeans and a blue long sleeve shirt. Not bothering with makeup of course .

On my way down to the kitchen I pass by Elena's room to see her writing in her journal by the window. I sigh As I finally get to the kitchen and I see aunt Jenna "toast I can make toast?" I chuckle "it's all about the coffee aunt Jenna"  Elena says finally coming into the kitchen , I lean by the counter and see my younger brother enter, he gives me a small nod and I gave a small smile back. Aunt Jenna then leaves , leaving me , Elena and Jeremy alone.
"You ok?" Elena asks Jeremy full of concern but he just scoffs saying "don't start" then walks off.

I sigh and look to her "just give him some time" she nods & informs me that Bonnie's taking her to school "are you sure you don't wanna come?" she asks eyebrows furrowed .

"Go ahead I'm fine walking there" I say chuckling.

At school~

Once i get to the school i meet up with bonnie & Elena , the two chatting about something not intriguing for me to listen.

Elena whos at  her locker now turns and sees that Matt is staring at her, she made an attempt at waving at him but failed .
"He hates me" she sighs and leans against the locker looking glum while i stand towards the middle of the two .

"that's not hate that's you dumped me but I'm too cool to show it but secretly I'm listening to the greatest hits" Bonnie intells and I stifle a laugh and Elena glares at me.

"Elena?! oh my god how are you?" Caroline the preppy girl also our friend grabs Elena and hugs her she pulls away "it's so good to see you and Charlotte you ok to?" she says finally noticing my presence plus she also hugs me really tight "care I can't breathe" I choke out quite literally and she let's go "I'm fine" I say. Lies

We continue walking down the crowded hallways all of the students heading to their classes. We kept walking until Bonnie glances in the office stopping us . "hold up, who's this?" she asks and I turn my head from the ground to see who it is "all I see is back" Elena comments smiling and I silently laugh but I then see my idiotic brother, Jeremy walk into the boys bathroom. "I'll be right back" I say and walk off into the bathroom. I see him putting eye drops in front of the sink and tap him "Elena?" I sigh frowning Of course not .

"it's the first day of school and your stoned and no it's Charlotte, duh" he cracks a smile and then laughs. " well I'm nothing like Elena so be careful or else she'll come after you" I scoff hitting his shoulder and winking at him.

He smiles "see this is why your my favorite sister" he says then hugs me, I hug him back.
I sigh then start to head out I walked out not looking up accidently bumping into someone.
"Oh I'm sorry" I say embarrassed my cheeks flushing going warm .

"oh pardon me" he says back and look between me and the bathroom "is this the men's bathroom?" he asks confused furrowing his face "uh yes um it's a long story" I chuckle nervously he smiles slightly nodding at me and I walk pass him.

Im in history the class I absolutely hate it and Matt is staring at my sister dreamily , creepy much?
Elena starts to turn to the new guy that I met and they make eye contact. Great she gets the guy she smiles and turns back around. I give Matt a simpathic look while he looks between Elena and the guy.
Bonnie sends a text to Elena and I lean over- cause I'm like sitting in the chair next to her- to see what she got it said
'HAWT-E staring @ u' and I roll my eyes out of annoyance and smile  and look to see that he is indeed staring at her.