Fourteen: I'll always be here for you...

Dan P.O.V

I was staring at Jenny and Rose shocked, Rose's face was being surrounded with a green, glowy cloud. My ears went down. I looked behind me and saw everyone get up and run behind me, Sushi wasn't there...

"Dan!" My brother was running over to me. "Where's Sushi?! What happened?!" I turned my gaze toward Rose and Jenny again, Ben also looked at them. Rose started to look up, her eyes were glowing green...

Rose P.O.V

Darkness, pain. That's all I could see and feel. I couldn't see anything, or do anything. I couldn't protect myself or Dan. All I could see was through my vision, and what was going on, but it was like my body was inside of my eyes, I could see myself start to approach Dan, and I had a knife...

Ben P.O.V

I could see Rose start to approach Dan, Jenny had given her a knife. "Dan run! She's going to hurt you!" My brother looked at me, his face was plastered with fear. "What are you doing?!" He looked back at Rose, "I'm going to stop her." My ears went down a bit.

"Dan are you crazy?! She has a knife for god's sake and she's walking to you! She wants to kill you!" I yelled. Dan kept looking at Rose, he suddenly got backed up into a tree and Rose got closer, I started running to Rose to push her out of the way, but Jenny pushed me back. I looked up at her, "I don't think you should do that Ben." My ears went down. I saw her summon a knife too.

Dan P.O.V

I was backed up into a tree and I saw her approaching me slowly, I saw her glowing green eyes and she was smiling. My ears were down.

"Rose please... You don't need to listen to him..."

"Don't tell me who I should listen to!" She snapped. She got in front of me. I saw the knife in her hands, I grabbed her hand that had the knife and tried to prevent it from hitting me. She was stronger than me though and it slit my arm. I winced in pain and saw blood. I looked up at Rose.

"Rose please... Don't do this... I know you..."

Her eyes were glowing bright. "You don't know anything about me!" She swung the knife over my cheek, I winced again and my ears went down. "Rose..." I looked up at her with tears pricking at my eyes. I pushed myself up against the tree. She swung the knife again over my stomach and I slid down a bit. My ears were down and tears started to fall out of my face... I looked up at her, and felt a few more tears come out.

"What the hell are you looking at?!" She screamed at me and swung her arm, I grabbed it and felt her struggling to hurt me. I looked into her eyes. She just glared at me with her glowing green ones.

"You don't know anything about me! You never cared about me! You don't care about what happens to me! You never made me happy!!! You never helped me!!" That hit my heart and my ears went back a bit. She pried free and cut my chest down to my other cut on my stomach, I was in so much pain, I fell onto my knees. I pushed myself back up though, my legs were shaking. I looked at Rose again, she was breathing heavily by hurting me so much, and she was mad. I walked up to her. "Don't get close to me!" She screamed. My vision was fading out, I felt weak, my skin was turning pale due to a lot of blood being lost.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her in towards me.

"I'll never give up on you... I'll always be here for you... Roselyn..." I closed my eyes.

Rose P.O.V

I watched from my vision, I felt so heartbroken, I was sobbing so much, I was hurting the only person who lit up my life... I was hurting the only person who cared about me so much...

"I'll never give up on you... I'll always be here for you... Roselyn..." I gasped when I heard his words... The view I was seeing was gradually getting brighter, I was starting to be able to control myself. I felt the poison leaving my body, I felt the knife slip out of my hands, and clash onto the ground. I wrapped my arms around him, and I cried against his shoulder.

I suddenly felt him not using his strength anymore, I pulled back a bit and he started to fall back, I reached out to him and tried to stop him, but he fell back onto the ground. My ears went down, my eyes started to tear up and my breath was shaky...

"DAAAAAANNN!!!"

<><><><><><><><><>

I'm so sorry for the inactivity of publishing! I was trying to get this chapter done as quick as I could! But it's out now!

What's going to happen for the group? Will Dan be okay? Will Sushi and Jenny resist the urge to hurt their loved ones? Will the mysterious man finally be stopped and killed?

Find out in chapter 15! Where fate defines everything for the group