Ten: Corrupted Sleep

Sushi P.O.V

I was so peaceful with myself, just seeing pitch black, darkness. Trying to dream about something, but there was something preventing that from happening... Something in my body was controlling myself to not think properly...

And that's when it happened... I started to lose control over my own body, I stood up from my bed, with my eyes still closed. I could see through them somehow but..

It wasn't me who was able to see... It was my other side that I was fighting off, but it was still taking over me...

All I could hear was things crashing and breaking, slamming, thudding through the room... I was going insane... And I knew this myself but I couldn't do anything about it...

"Sushi?" I heard a knock at the door, I could tell it was Ben...
"D-Don't come in here!!!" I screamed.

Ben P.O.V

"D-Don't come in here!!!" I heard my sister yell from her room, that just made my anxiety go up a lot... Knowing her, that meant I had to go in there.

I put my hand on the doorknob, "Sushi, I'm coming in there!"
"No! I don't want to hurt you!" I turned the doorknob and swung open the door. What I saw was terrifying...

She was sitting on the floor and was holding her hand, it seemed to be bleeding, there was broken glass everywhere, there were books all over the place, a lamp was knocked over. "S-Sushi? What's going on?" I walked over to her and she backed up slightly.

"Please don't come close to me... I don't want to hurt you Ben..." My ears went down. "Sushi, you'd never hurt me..." She just looked up at me with hurt eyes. It hurt me. "Come on, let's get that cut taken care of s-" she fell into me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Make it stop..." She sobbed into my shoulder, my eyes widened and ears went down. "Please... I don't want to hurt you guys..." I hugged her back and softened up a bit, I fell back onto the edge of her bed and held her.

"I'll find some way sis... I promise..." I closed my eyes, and started tearing up...

Please make my sister's corruption go away... Please...

<><><><><><><>

Uh oh, Sushi's corruption seems to be getting worse, will they find a way to stop it?

Find out in the next few chapters! <3 Good night!