15: Quarrel

Depuis le début

Then there's this singing portion.

The cheers were louder for P'Tae. I mean, I would cheer with them too. He looks so damn gorgeous playing that bass. Even his girlfriend is cheering for him.

If he wasn't an actor and a model, he'd definitely do well in being a singer and musician

I'm happy for him.

I've liked a very talented and kind person, and that's enough for me.

I came to join him on the stage to thank those who have come and we can't help but get emotional about it.

Who is Tee Jaruji really? I was just nothing. I only have my face. My acting is not top-notch. My singing voice is just okay. I am just riding in this BL thing for my career.

And who is Tae Darvid? He also have the looks. He can sing. He can act. He has multiple endorsements. He has a good-looking body. He is a model, a singer, a musician. Even without 2moons, he'll survive in this industry.

The fans prepared something for us, a video featuring all of our journeys this year with them, and a video of thanks for us.

My eyes started to sting when he thanked the fans in English. When I saw that his eyes were a bit red too, I felt that the tears are about to fall. He was wiping his own tears with a tissue and I didn't dare look at him, for fear of breaking down.

 He was wiping his own tears with a tissue and I didn't dare look at him, for fear of breaking down

Really, my fans mean so much to me no matter how silly I may have acted. I love them.

We love them.

He hugged me a bit after the video, and I know that we're feeling the same type of gratitude towards our fans.

Of course, I felt that negative aura again from Savannah.

I was kind of nervous before this fanmeet. Had she really said nothing to P'Tae about my 1 minute of craziness? P'Tae didn't confront me or anything. In fact, he doesn't talk about her at all. 

I cheered up at that thought. 

It means he's not paying enough attention to her!

For the final event, we were given roses by the fans. There was also a picture taking portion where fans need to go up stage to take a group picture with us. Predictably, Savannah stood beside Tae. I'm surprised she still wasn't recognized by the fans. She's wearing a wig, and her make-up made her eyes look bigger. She's also not in her usual high heels. Today, she's just wearing a plain t-shirt and long pants and sneakers.