t w e n t y - s i x

l a n a / l i b r a

The simulation drained all of our energy and stamina; even though it had only been a couple days after. All I wanted was to regain all the sleep I missed while being tested, but it seems like Karina had other plans.

At around 9 in the morning she called all of us into the gathering hall—living room—and told us a visitor was coming shortly.

"Alright guys," she stood in front of the twelve teens sprawled out on the couches. "You're gonna meet Chiron today, and he is going to be here any moment. He is coming today to get to know you better; he is a close ally and I trust that you respect him. In the meantime, that doesn't mean you can go to your room while we await his arrival.

"Don't groan at me Shane,"she paused. "Yea I heard that. Anyways, he should be arriving any moment, and when he does at least try to act mature. I don't want Chiron to think you guys aren't wor—"

"Did someone say my name?" A voice doomed down the hall.

All of our eyes studied the entryway. A tall man with hair that cascaded down to his shoulders appeared.

"Is that Karina I see?" He gave a big smile to the warrior.

"Hey Chiron."

Chiron walked up and gave Karina big hug.

"Wow, no 'it's great to see you' or 'hey I missed you?'" He teased and Karina rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, Chiron these are the kids," She motioned her hand towards us, and that was the first time Chiron glanced at us.

His eyes shone in awe at the twelve reincarnated zodiacs in which he once knew.

"I can't believe it," he squatted down next to (enter character) and observed his features.

He looked back at Karina and chuckled, "I can't believe it!"

He stood up quickly and stood next to Karina, holding his hands behind his back, and gave us a big smile.

"Hello children, my name is Chiron. I hope you have enjoyed your time in Astoria so far. Also, with your stay in this castle; it's quite magnificent isn't it?"

We remained silent, confused on why this eccentric man was important.

"Tough crowd," he gave a chuckle.

Karina coughed and looked at us, "Chiron is a genius engineer and creator, he helped create this castle and teach the former zodiac with many things."

"Woah," Tyler said aloud.

"Woah indeed young Taurian!"

"What, how do you know—?"

"Why don't you guys introduce yourselves?" Karina interrupted Tyler.

The twelve of us all looked at each other and nodded. All eyes went to Aiden, who gave us a look which indicated that she didn't want to go first. Lea gave her a pleading look and she sighed.

"Well, uh, my name is Aiden and I'm the new Aries."

"The brave bull! The natural-born leader! The brawn and the ambition!" Chiron mimicked some muscle poses and went up to shake her hand. "It's so nice to finally be able to meet you."

Then, the person next to her, Silas, spoke.

"I'm Silas. I'm Scorpio."

"The deadly scorpion! The moody, yet passionate sign. Your successor was a dear friend of mine," Chiron gave him huge smile and Silas just nodded and looked away.