t w e l v e

HEY GUYS

WELCOME BACK TO MY ZODIAC BOOK

I️ finally made it to the final zodiac to be introduced and tone honest, I️ love how this I️ two came out

I️ hope you enjoy it too as after this the story officially starts!

Enough of me now, go on and read!!

Enjoy!!

• • •

"Why is it that the best time to go swimming is in October?" I️ asked my younger sister as we were in the ocean.

She shrugged, "Maybe because it never gets that cold here?"

"You're right," I️ smiled, "Oh how I️ love the Hawaiian beaches."

My sister smiled back at me and then got out onto the shore to lay out, but that was when he phone began to ring. She picked it up.

"Oh I'm sorry Penny I'm going inside, Isaac is calling me!"

"You go girl!" I️ said as she grabbed her stuff and ran inside.

Even though she left, I️ remained in the water and began to swim a little bit.

I️ was the middle kid of my family, and my dad jokes that I️ was born in the ocean so I'm actually part fish. I️ have an older brother, who is away at college, and two younger siblings. My family is pretty secluded in Hawaii, but we see each other a lot.

"Penny you need to come in!" My mom yelled to me.

I️ groaned as I️ swam to shore.

I️ dried myself off and walked slowly into the house.

"Why did I️ have to come in early, it's only 2," I️ asked my mom as I️ began to make myself a sandwich.

"A storm was supposed to be arriving soon, also we are expecting visitors later this afternoon.

"Oh, that makes sense," I️ said and sat down at the kitchen counter, grabbing my phone and browsing Instagram.

After my lunch, I️ left the kitchen to go and take a shower. I️ turned on my 'Shower Songs' playlist and got into the shower.

"She said SHUT UP AND DANCE WI-" A pounding interrupted my singing.

"What!"

"Will you turn your singing down I'm trying to listen to music in my room!" My brother Peter told me from the other side of the door.

"Nope!" I️ said as I️ rinsed out my shampoo.

"I️ swear you are so annoying I️ wish I️ had a different sibling," he mumbled and left.

"You still love me!" A slamming of his door indicated that he didn't hear me.

• • •

A few hours after I️ showered, the company we were expecting arrived. I️ ran down the stairs and into the living to greet our visitors.

"Hi I'm Penny!" I️ put my hand out for the two ladies to shake.

The taller one smiled and shook it, "Hello Penny my name is Orion, that's Karina."

I️ shook Karina's hand.

"Nice to meet you."

"Do you know why they are here?" My mom asked me.

I️ shook my head.