t h i r t e e n

HELLO MY FRIENDS

I'm back!

Now this took me awhile to write because I️ was trying to figure out what to write, now it's not the best but it's defiantly decent

But yea, I️ has school this week and it sucked but SCHOOL GOT CANCELLED TOMORROW BECAUSE OF POTENTIAL ICE AND SNOW

I'm so happy, I️ don't have to do my homework or take two quizzes. I️ also have Monday off for MLK day so that's lit

But that's it! I️ hope you guys had a wonderful week!

Enjoy

• • •

v e r a / v i r g o

Sitting in a car for a couple hours was the first time I️ got proper sleep in a few days. Once I️ was told I️ was a Zodiac, I️ was in a car for a few days while they gathered everyone. However, there was a spell that made it invisible for the others to see us, so it was almost like there was twelve different cars.

I️ was nervous. I️ have never been anywhere without someone that I️ know and if I️ have it wasn't this far away. Frankly, I️ want to go back home, but I️ know that's not an option at this point.

I'm still curious on how I️ am a Zodiac and why my parents didn't tell me anything before they disappeared, but that's the least of my worries.

I've never been the one to make friends easily. I've always tried, but Cora usually helps me. I️ guess this 'new life' also will be a 'new me.'

"Vera, are you ready?" Karina called from the front seat.

I️ sighed, "As ready as I'll ever be."

• • •

"Welcome to Astoria!" I️ heard Orion shout to the twelve of us when we got out of the car.

It was gorgeous, from what I️ could see from the castle. I️ could already tell that I️ was going to like it here.

"Now I️ know you need to meet one another, so I'm holding dinner at five pm."

I️ looked down at my watch, it was 2 pm.

"So for the next three hours I'm letting you explore the castle and make friends."

"What about rooms?" A girl with black hair asked.

"Well, Aiden, if you were patient I️ was about to get to that," Orion cleated her voice,"Now you will all be separated into your respected elements, which are Air, Water, Fire, and Earth."

She walked up to the middle of the room, "I️ will now be calling out your name and you will head to your room. We will start with the Fire elements. That would be: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius."

The three of them walked up, one of which being the blacked headed girl, "Your rooms will have a fire symbol and your zodiac on the door."

They nodded and dispersed, "Now the Air elements. That would be: Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius."

The next three people walked up, Orion repeated what she said, only that there would be a water symbol.

"Now onto the Water elements. That would be: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces."