f o u r t e e n

HEY GUYS

WELCOME BACK TO THE STORY

I'm really excited for you guys to read this (as it's over 2k words)

So this pay week I️ haven't had school because of SNOW so I️ have been writing this over the span of the week

So yea

I️ hope you enjoy this

OH MG HOD I️ ALSO SAW MY EX-CRUSH WHO IS MY FRIEND AT THE MALL TODAY AND IT WAS SO AWKWARD I️ CANT

but that's for a later topic, so enjoy the chapter 😂

*if my 'I' key is changing to that weird thing for you guys I'm sorry I️ haven't updated my phone yet and I️ keep forgetting to, so I️ will go back and change them to the normal I*

• • •

a i d e n / a r i e s

"Lea!" I️ has yelled out to my fellow fire sign when we woke up for our training the next morning.

"Hey Aiden," she smiled big and we both awaited everyone's arrival to breakfast.

A few other people were here as well. One of them being Vera, but since she was reading a book, I️ decided not to bother her. The dude named Silas was here sitting at the table next to Vera. He had a notepad out and was doing something on there.

I️ began to talk to Lea as the others began to come into the room slowly.

"Welcome Zodiac!" Orion called when she walked into the room.

Unlike the rest of us, who were in our everyday clothes, she was dressed in a black jumpsuit. Karina followed her with the same outfit on.

"I️ hope you all slept wonderfully," she smiled.

"Those beds were surprisingly comfy," I️ spoke.

"I'm glad to hear that," she paused, "So we are starting training now and then you can eat. I️ know you all will be very hungry, so we put a snack time in between training."

I️ looked over and heard Tyler sigh in relief.

"Now, if you would follow me, we will go to the training grounds."

We all followed Orion in the large castle. There was a lot of things I️ didn't know where here. A library, pool, recreation room, a spa room, and more that I️ couldn't focus on.

After we walked for awhile, Orion led us into a large room. The room resembled the Hunger Games training room greatly.

"Dude this looks like the Hunger Games, I️ feel like Katniss," I️ told Lea.

"Does that mean I'm Peeta?"

"Only if you're okay with marrying me," I️ said and winked.

She laughed, but then we were shushed by Karina.

"Okay Zodiacs, before we begin I️ need you to go to the bathrooms that are located on the west wall. In there you will find lockers with you Zodiac on it. There will be clothes in there for you to change into. After you change, please come back into this room. Okay? Now go."