Tough times

3 months

Lena POV

"Chris just shut up"

"NO TELL ME WHY I CAN LEAVE THE HOUSE THIS LATE-"

"STOP YELLING AT ME "

"WELL IF YOU WOULDN'T BE A F*CKING B*TCH THEN MAYBE I WILL STOP"

"Fine leave I'm tried of your bs , we on a break , go f*ck h*es and get them pregnant "

I ran upstairs and pulled out my suite case and started packing.

"Lena I'm sorry -"

"F*CK YOU CHRIS "

I started crying as I was packing .

"Lena come on I'm sorry "

No answer

I went in the bath room and packed my bath stuff and put it in the bag. I went in the baby room and pack it some pj and blanket .

"Lena stop please talk to me"

"Move "

"Please baby"

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in to a kiss, I could help but kiss back.

"Baby do you forgive me"

"*sighs* yes "

He kissed me again before leaving me in the hall way with a blank face . I went back to the room and threw the bag in the closet , cuz I know we there will be another argument. I laid on the bed and watched tv and dozed off.

1 hour later

My phone rang at 5 am . I looked over to see Chris was gone. I did bother to freak out , I chucked and answered my phone.

"Hello....I don't care...baby mama drama ...he doesn't care I have his baby ....ok..bye see you then".

I grabbed my bag and some more baby clothes . I grabbed my phone and keys and left .

Chris POV

I was my side chick house for the last time I think. I was laying in her bed wide awake . I threw on my clothes and grabbed my phone and keys and left her house . When I got home , I went inside quietly and went upstairs. I climbed in bed and turned over so I was facing Lena. I realize she wasn't moving so I flipped the covers off of her to see a pillow and a wig . I ran to the babies room to see it stuff almost gone . I ran back to the room and called her.

"Hello"

"Baby where are you"

"Where were you"

"Baby come on"

She chucked and laugh

"So you not done with Ava"

"Lena-"

"Are you done with her "

"Ba-"

"F*CK YOU CHRIS , YOU AINT SEEING YOUR CHILD FOR A WHILE "

She hung up the phone and I threw my phone at the wall and started to cry. I called Sean .

"Hello "

"Hey"

"Do you know what time it is"

"Yea it's 5 am, look help me"

"That not my problem "

He hung up . I ran downstairs and started breaking stuff , I grabbed a bottle if vodka and drunk it down.