Suprise Suprise

Chris POV

I woke up to music playing from the bathroom . I laid there for a min. listening to her sing "Weak".
When came out she had a tank top and some leggings on. I sat there and watched her every move.

"Is there a problem " said Lena turning around

"Naw"

"Well ok I'm going out ,if you leave be home by 7 I have a surprise for you"

"Ok , but I thought you were mad at me "

"Do you want the surprise or do you want me to walk around here like I'm one of you side chicks you still f*cking around with"

"Go ahead - wait I'm still f*cking with my side chick , which you mean "still".

"Ava came this morning and said she was pregnant" she said siting next to me

"We never did f*ck , I meet her like 2 months ago and she was already carrying a baby"

"Psh I knew that I was just...um just-"walking over

"Yea accusing me "

"Sorry I-I'm just done with all these girl telling me stuff and I'm letting it get to me". she said pulling me up from the bed "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you" she said flirty and sexy while biting her lip

"Yea but what was that surprise "

"A surprise is a surprise and who said it was suppose to be freaky"she said grabbing her phone and walking towards the door

"Please"I said kissing her neck

"Aye what I tell you ,only I can to thing to you , I'm warring 1 ,three strikes you out "

"This ain't baseball ,but what happens if I'm out "

"5 bad things happen "

"What are they"

" 1. Just I know your not leaving the house , Im not telling you all of them". "And oh yeah before I leave what is your favorite candy".

"Skittles".

"Ok thanks ".

"And when is this thing over"

"Idk gtg baby"

"Ight bye "

Lena POV

I was going to turn him on so badly so me and my girls went out shopping for my birthday which is today . I can't believe Chris for got about it. But I know his mind was set on something else . We went to Victoria Secret and I got a red lace bra and matching underwear. Then we went to bath and body works and got Chris's favorite perfume and soap . As we were walking I ran in to my stepbrother Aaron.

"Hey Lena "

"Hey Aaron how is life "

"Good how about you "

"I'm Chris brown girlfriend if you didn't know but anyway good ".

"Oh can I get you number so we can caught up".

"Yea "

We exchanged numbers and I gave him hug and a kiss on the cheek and left. I went to chipotle and waited in line . 10 mins later waiting got a call from Chris .

Chris : So you been cheating

Lena : No wait are you talking about

Chris : Hugging and kissing on that dude