Mentiras

Karmen

Oscar told me everything that went down yesterday and I'm really shocked. How could have mom and dad known a dragon? I thought they were all killed off from what Oscar told me. He said before there were 5 gangs in Latin nation, Los Santos, Triads, Mongols, Mayans, and Los Dragones Emeraldas(LDE) but that all changed when LDE started taking out members of the other gangs in Latin Nation so the 4 gangs came together and wiped out most of the LDE gang, so they thought.

"Mi Rey be careful and come home to me" I say kissing Oscar as I walk him to his truck "I will Mi Reina and I'll take care of Leo" He says kissing Mili then getting into the truck. He's  going to a huge LN meeting in Mexico city to figure all this shit out and hopefully find the remaining members of LDE, the guy at the hotel wasn't any help so they killed him all Leo said was that guy was literally die hard for LDE.

"Hey mamas" Glow says walking up with Etta "Hey chicas how you guys been?" I say hugging both of them "We've been good, were more worried about you and Leo Mamas" Etta says as we make our way into the house "I'm fine it's Leo and Oscar I'm really worried about, I mean Oscar told me LDE was dead and now out of nowhere they kill my parents?" I say while tears begin to fall. Gloria scoots closer and comforts me while Etta gets up and goes to the bathroom.

After a while of talking and watching movies with Gloria I decided to go check on Etta she's been in the bathroom for a while, "Glow I'll be back" I say with a smile and make my way towards the back where I hear soft yelling coming from Leos room. "I never wanted this shit! I said to scare them not fucking slaughter my boyfriends parents!" I hear Etta whisper yell. She's on the phone with someone. "Well it's too late hun I had to take em out, now you owe me" A girl says over the phone.

"Owe you? I don't owe you shit Tori what's going to happen when they catch your ass and they find out I ordered the hit huh!" She yells making me jump slightly. I can't believe my best friend ordered a hit on my parents. "They aren't going to find out because they aren't going to find me" The girl Tori says "Well I fucking hope so because if anyone found out that my Prima is the one who killed a Santos family member I'm fucked Tori!" Etta says punching the wall "Why are you so stressed about your lil Santo boyfriend? LDE runs in our veins E if anything this is a point for us" Tori yells over the phone.

"Shut up Prima! That's not me anymore were not little kids running jobs with our Tios anymore so cover it! make sure no one knows shit!" Etta says hanging up. Holy shit my friend the person I thought I knew everything about is a Gang descendant?  I turned to rush back to the living room but I was too late the bedroom door flew open. "K-Karmen? What did you hear?" She said stepping close to me but I backed up and ran.

"Gloria run!" I yelled as I pulled her out of the house and into my car with Mili. "Karmen what the fuck?" Gloria yells from the backseat trying to strap in Mili "I'll explain when were out of here" I say speeding down the road leaving Etta in my rear view. When things calmed down a bit Gloria hopped in the front seat and turn towards me "Mind telling me now what the fuck happened Karmen?" Gloria says annoyed "We need to stay away from Etta she can't be trusted" I say and Glorias eyes go wide.

"What? Why?" She says before her phone rings. It's Etta. I grab her phone and chuck it out the window "What the fuck Karmen!" She yells "ETTA IS A LDE DESCENDANT!" I yell making Gloria slump back in her chair "W-What? It can't be she would have told us!" Gloria says through tears "Everyone has secrets Glow, plus I heard her talking to her prima Tori? she said there veins run with LDE blood" I say frowned up looking at the road.

"Where are we going?" She asks wiping her eyes "Were going to Mexico City we need to tell Oscar and Leo but not over the phone, it can be tracked" I say throwing my phone out. Sad to say my chica Etta can't be trusted anymore, I won't take any chances. We were driving for hours but we decided to stop at a gas station for snacks and gas, "Aye mamas imma get the snacks" Gloria says walking into the Texico I walked over to a payphone and dialed Oscars number.

Hello?

Mi Rey?

Karmen! I called you 100 times why weren't you answering?

I had to ditch my phone Oscar I can't risk being tracked

Tracked? Karmen what's going on!

Oscar I know who killed my parents, It was Etta and her Prima Tori Etta ordered the hit

What? that's fucking insane

I know but don't tell Leo, me, Gloria and Mili are on our way to Mexico City to link up with you so wait for us

Alright Mi Reina be safe and be careful I love you

I love you too Mi Rey I'll see you soon

After I got off the phone with Oscar Gloria was already in the car and we continued our way to Mexico City. Damn its been a long day.

End Of Chapter

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

^^Ettas Prima Tori

^^Ettas Prima Tori