Revenge

Joaquin

It's been a couple weeks since I've heard from Karmen, I can't believe she got back with that cholo piece of shit boyfriend. I see her walking around in school and I try to talk to her but her watch dogs won't let me near her, but that's alright mi angelita will be mine soon enough.

Our love is strong she'll come to her senses sooner or later. "Aye Cuz let's bounce!" My cousin Rico says waving me over to his car. "Wassup primo" I say dappin him up "wheres ya girl at diablo?" he asks looking at me then back at the road "Shes fucking around with that Santo again" I say hitting his dashboard. "Don't worry cuz the Latin Kings and I will handle it" He says with a smirk.

"Were gonna get it done tonight" I say as I clench my jaw. Spookys gonna wish he stayed in the pinta after were done with him. "Drop me off at the corner I can't have them seeing me rolling around in your car" I say looking out the window, "Stay woke cuz, we coming in this bitch soon" Rico says as I get out of his car.

As I begin to walk I see Karmen walking alone with her earphones in. Damn shes so thick in them jeans. "Aye Angelita!" I yell out running up to her, "Hey Joaquin" she says as she keeps walking "whats the rush mami? I'm just trynna talk to mi angelita" I say with a smirk. "I have a Novio Joaquin" she says rolling her eyes. That's what you think mamita "Look Karmen I just wanna apologize for my behavior last week, I'm really hoping we can still hang" I say smiling

"Alright Joaquin, I forgive you but no more games" she says as she walks into her house. Oh mami there wont be any games to play with Oscar gone, I whisper to myself as I make my way home.

Karmen

"Leo I'm home!" I yell as I get in the house "hey sorry I couldn't pick you up hermana I had stuff to do" Leo says kissing my forehead. "Thats alright Joaquin walked me home" I say naturally grabbing some water "Stay away from him hermana, I have a bad feeling about him" Leo says seriously "mano isn't that your compa?" I say raising my eyebrow. "I don't care if he's my friend Karmen, I don't you alone with him" Leo says looking into my eyes.

"Alright Leo I'll stay away from him" I say rolling my eyes and going upstairs to my room. I'm so exhausted I'm going to take a nap then go over to Oscars.

Leo

After I checked on Karmen who was asleep in her room I grabbed my keys and made my way over to the Santo house. "Hola pertardo(firecracker)" Oscar says dappin me up "Wassup homes" I say sitting down next to him. "Hows mi reina? I didn't see her when I picked up Cesar" Oscar said taking a sip of his 40 "Shes fine, she walked home but shes sleeping now" I say lighting up a blunt "That dude Joaquin walked her" I say naturally taking a hit.

Oscars jaw clenched at my statement "I need you to do me a favor mano" Oscar says seriously "Anything, what do you need me to do?" I say looking at him. Oscar takes a breath and stands up "I need you to keep an eye on that pendejo Leo, can you do it?" he says taking my blunt then taking a hit "I got it" is all I say before we here tires screeching down the street.

Oscar

A gold low rider came speeding down the street, then the windows went down and I froze. "GET THE FUCK DOWN!" I yell as I tackle Leo to the floor, shots were being let out all over the house. Sad Eyes and several other Santos started letting out shots at the Latin King cars. They shot 2 out of the 5 men that came rolling up.

Finally after 30 mins of shooting the 2 cars sped off. "Is everyone good?" I yelled checking all my men Oh my fucking god Cesar!. "Cesar where the fuck are you!" I yell running into the house "Mano I'm good" I hear Cesar say from the corner of the living room I let out a breath and make my way back outside.

"O-Oscar" I hear someone say, I turn my head to see Sad Eyes laying on the ground holding his chest crying. "Fuck!" I say running over to him "Oscar I don't wanna die" Sad Eyes chokes out through his tears "It's alright Lorenzo your not gonna die stay with me" I say holding his head "Call 911!" I yell out through my tears. fuck please don't die, c'mon Lorenzo stay with me you'll be alright.

I sat with my face in my hands. How the fuck could this happen? I should have been watching him I should have been there to grab him, I feel so fucking guilty.

Lorenzo Cortez? the nurse says and I shoot up from my seat, "He lost a lot of blood.....Iʻm sorry to inform you that Lorenzo Cortez didnt survive surgery, Iʻm really sorry for your loss" The nurse says sincerely. I drop to my knees and begin to cry. There all fucking dead! Every single Latin King son of a bitch there all going to pay!

Sad Eyes didnt deserve this he was going to be a dad . "Fuck!" I scream through my tears He was like my brother and now hes gone. I canʻt fucking believe heʻs gone

End Of Chapter

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

R. I.P

Lorenzo "Sad Eyes" Cortez