Taken

Karmen

Last night was a little rough, but I'm not going to forgive easy, its like a never ending cycle Oscar fucks up, he apologizes I give in then end up hurt all over again. Not again. Today we start school and I can't believe I'm actually happy to be back, it keeps my mind off Oscar and keeps me from seeing him. Except when he comes to pick up Cesar but that's avoidable.

I go into my first class which is science and I see everyone already has a partner. "You can sit with me Mi Angelita" A familiar voice says from behind me "thanks" is all I say before taking my seat. I know Joaquin is my brothers compa and all but he just gives me thins weird vibe I think he has weird obsessed feelings for me or something. "You good?" Joaquin says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah just thinking" I say with a small smile as I go back to writing, "just checking you were kinda zoning out on me" Joaquin says with a smirk. Hahahaha Okay I was zoning out on you....yeah right. After class I grab all my stuff and meet up with the squad.

"Hey compass" I say wrapping my arm around Jamal "Hey princesa where have you been, its been a minute since we've seen each other" Jamal says as we walk to get lunch "sorry guys I guess there's just been a lot on my plate, my friends from Florida came to visit and I've been trying to spend as much time as I can with them y'know?" I say sitting down next to Jamal and Ruby.

"We completely get Kar, we just miss you" Ruby says taking a bite of his pizza. Olivia sits down and the mood is just awkward, "hey are you chilly?" Ruby asks Olivia "a little why?" Olivia asks. "Just thought it would be a little chilly under all that shade" Ruby says glancing at her and Monse. Olivia gets up and sits between me and Cesar, its silent for a minute then Olivia speaks.

"Hey I didn't know there was pie" Olivia says trying to clear some of the tension. "Well Cesar took the last piece" Ruby says rolling his eyes "Cesar can't seem to keep his hands off of other peoples pie" Monse says before popping a grape in her mouth. Annoyed Cesar cuts his pie in two giving one to Monse and one to Ruby, "there happy?" Cesar says annoyed "I don't want your sloppy seconds" Ruby says before getting up while Monse and Jamal follow.

"What the hell was that about?" I asked confused trying not to laugh "It's a long story you missed a lot Hermana" Cesar says getting up and leaving.

As the school day goes on the last bell rings and its time for everyone to go home. I make my way out towards the front of the school and spot Oscars red Impala, in an attempt to avoid seeing him I walk back in the school and go out the back.

"Aye Karmen!" I hear someone yell out. Ugh does this boy not catch a hint?. "Whats up Joaquin" I say with a small smile "You want a ride?" he asks with a smile, I was about to turn him down but then it began to rain and I wasn't about to frizz out my hair so I got in his car. "So how are things with you?" Joaquin asks staring at the road "everything's all good I guess, me and my novio are just in a little fight right now" I say looking out the window.

"What do you see in him?" Joaquin says gripping the steering wheel, I roll my eyes and ignore his question. When the hell is this car ride gonna be over?. "I mean I could treat you so much better than he can Karmen, I can give you more than he can" Joaquin says angrily "that's it Joaquin pull over" I say sternly but Joaquin just continues driving. Hey he passed the turn to my house.

"Joaquin your scaring me where are we going?" I say calmly trying not to panic "Don't worry amor I'm taking you somewhere for me and you to talk about us" Joaquin says with a smirk and placing his hand on my thigh. "eres estupido? Joaquin there is no US there is never going to be an US I'm with Oscar so pull over this damn car NOW!" I yell causing Joaquin to slap me right across the face.

I wince in pain beginning to tear up then back away from him "Look what you made me do Mi amor! I don't like punishing you so stop making me angry" Joaquin huffs out as he hits the dash. All I do is sit there and cry, "where are you taking me Joaquin?" I say through tears "I'm taking you where Los Santos is not allowed....Latin King territory" He says with a smirk and I begin to sob.

Oh my god please Oscar come and find me

I need to get away from him he's insane

I knew he was obsessed with me

I shouldn't have gotten in the car

End  of Chapter

-

-

-

-

-

-

-