Esposa X Esposo

Oscar

After talking to Cesar I decided to take his advice I mean what's the wait? I always said I'd marry her. "Hey Oscar" I hear someone say and look up "Luna?" I say raising my eyebrow "been a couple weeks where you been?" she says smiling. Been with my wife avoiding your ass that's where I've been. "Just been busy" I say frowning "We never really finish talking Oscar" she says crossing her arms. Theres nothing more to say I'm with Karmen, she's having my baby, I'm happy. "It's Spooky to you, and there's nothing more to discuss Luna so beat it" I say sternly.

"Your going to regret that Oscar just wait on it" She says turning around and leaving. I'm regretting it right now, I don't even know why I messed with you anyway. "Aye yo Spooky who was that?" Fireball asks tapping my shoulder "No one important" I say taking a sip of my beer "How are you and Glow?" I say grinning "We're good primo, I think I'm in love" Fireball says smiling and waving at Gloria. There cute together, but if he hurts her mi amor finna kill him.

Leo

While everyone was outside talking and drinking I was in the house snuggled up with Treyvonetta on the couch. She's so cute when she sleeps. Ever since she kissed me I couldn't stop thinking about it, I think I'm finna cuff but I don't know if she's feeling me like that. "hey L" Etta says snapping me out of my thoughts "Hola mami did you sleep good?" I say playing with her hair "Mhm, but you could of went outside L I would of been fine" She says getting up and fixing her self.

I know I could of but I wouldn't have been able to hold my baby. "Yeah I know but you were laying on me and I ain't wanna wake you" I say getting up and walking closer to her "Yous a fool sometimes L" She says playfully pushing my shoulder "Only for you mamas" I whisper to her before making my way outside to everyone else.

"Oi your alive!" Reshaud says laughing at me "Callate" I say rolling my eyes and laughing "So you putting it down with Etta?" June says raising his eyebrow "No, Etta means more than that" I say pushing his shoulder. She deserves to be loved and cherished like the queen she is. "Wow L that's just so heart warming" Sergio says holding his chest and pretending to cry, I roll my eyes and flip them off then make my way to mi Hermana.

Karmen

"hey Hermana" Leo says kissing my forehead "Hey L where were you?" I say hugging him "Ouh uh I was in the house" he says nervously, "Doing what?" I say smirking raising my eyebrow. I saw you getting cozy with my chica.....mhm you whipped. "I was just keeping Etta some company y'know? being a good friend" he says looking at his feet.

"I know you like her L, I give you my blessing but if you hurt her I'll chop your dick off entender?" I say pulling him close and whispering in his ear. "I understand thanks Hermana" he says giving me a half smile "Mhm I'm crazy" I shout pointing at him as he walks out the gate. Several minutes later I feel strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Mi amor I have a surprise for you" Oscar whispers in my ear "Show me" I say pressing against him "Come with me but close your eyes" He says leading me into the house. As we make our way into the house my eyes are close and I hear the door close, "Oscar this better not be some kinky roll play shit" I say covering my eyes "Alright open" He says and I obey.

"Karmen Teresita Romedio Vasquez from the moment I laid my eyes on you I knew you were meant to be mi esposa, I know our relationship has been through many ups and downs but we've continued to ride with each other through it all, now your the mother of my child and everyday I continue to fall deeper and deeper in love with you, your the moon to my stars the sun to my earth and the air in lungs. I wanna marry you because your the first person I wanna look at when I wake up in the morning, and the only one I wanna kiss goodnight. Because the first time that I saw these hands, I couldn't imagine not being able to hold them. But mainly when you love someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing left to do. so will you marry me?" Oscar says getting down on one knee and holding up a box with a ring in it.

"Si Yes Oscar" I say grabbing him and crying "I love you so much" I say kissing him. "I love you too mi reina" he says hugging me tight "where'd you learn to talk like that fool" I say wiping my face "for you mamacita I say it straight from my heart" he says holding his chest. "Congrats Hermana" Cesar says hugging me and Oscar "Thank you Hermano I love you" I say kissing Cesar cheek causing him to turn red "Alright Mi amor remember your mine for life now" Oscar says glaring at Cesar "Now now papi calm down" I say kissing his cheek.

Gloria

"AHHHHHH MAMI HE PROPOSED!" I screamed as I hugged Karmen "Yes he did Glow, I'm officially Mrs.Diaz" she says showing us her ring "congratulations" some girl says walking up to Karmen, Etta and I "Hi I'm Znuie and this is mi Hermana Cassie we're from the Los Santos Charter from El paso" The girl says shaking our hands. "Hola nice to meet you guys" we all say getting to know the two girls. "Uno momento I need a refill."

"Oi papi" I whisper catching Gabriel's attention "Que?" He says putting his hands on my waist "do you know those two?" I say hinting over to Znuie and her sister, "Si I know them but there bad news carino I'd stay away from them if I were you" He says tightening his grip on my waist. "What do you mean bad news?" I say wrapping my arms around his neck "Lets just say that Znuie girl has been around Glow" He says seriously "what about her Hermana?" I say frowned up "Cassie? she's a good girl she ain't give me problems, it's just that her sister always getting her involved in her problems" He says taking a sip of his beer.

"Well they got another thing coming to em" I say seriously kissing Gabriel

There finnah be some Tea

End of Chapter

-

-

-

-

-

-

-