"REALLY? SHE IS STILL YOUR CHILD. LIKE IT OR NOT YOU GAVE BIRTH TO HER," she exclaims pointing at Sinu, "AND YOU WERE HALF OF THE REASON SHE IS EVEN HERE," she says pointing at Alejandro this time. "SHE IS YOUR BLOOD AND SHE IS MINE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER SHE IS MY BIG SISTER AND IF I WANT HER TO BE HERE AT MY SHOW FOR ME SHE WILL BE. I love her, she is my blood and if there's one thing I know it's that you don't turn your back on family." I smile down at her and pull her into my arms.

"Thank you, Shadow," I whisper into her hair and kiss her temple. She smiles into my neck and squeezes me a little before pulling away slightly, "Of course. Like I've said you're my big sister. If you're hurt so am I. We stick together. We're one and the same." She says with a big cheesy smile on her face. I laugh and pull her back into me.

We part as we hear someone clearing their throat. Shit, I forgot about them.

"I-Is that how you really feel mija?" Sinu asks tears in her eyes. Camila nods, taking my hand in hers again. "Well, than Sinu go and get Sofia, we're leaving. If Karla wants to associate herself with such abominations then she may, but we'll have no part in it." Alejandro says. I hear Camila gasp and look to see her with tears in her eyes. I look back up with a fierce glare on the man. Sinu shakes her head taking a couple steps away from him.

"No," she says, continuing to back away from him, "I've let you control me too much. Camila is our daughter and I'm not losing her because you can't accept the fact that she and Y/n want to have a relationship. Y/n may not be your daughter but she sure as hell is mine. Yea, she may have come from a mistake, but that mistake created a beautiful child I never got to love because of you and I'm not letting you keep me from her anymore." Sinu says crying, she turns and walks away from us leaving Alejandro, Camila, and I. Who are all in a state of shock.

"What was she talking about? You're not my father? Camila and Sofia are only my half siblings?? What the hell is going on?" I whisper at the end, walking away from Camila a little bit and covering my face with my hands. I let out a deep sigh and look back up to see Alejandro gone, and Camila with silent tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey, it's okay," I say taking her into my arms once again. Her last wall breaks and before I know it she's full on sobbing into my neck. I continue to try and console her, rubbing up and down her back.

For a good 5 minutes, we stand there in the hallway with her crying into my shoulder and me trying to calm her down. Once, she finally calms down we pull away. I cup her face in my hands and wipe away her tears with my thumbs. She grabs ahold of my wrists and rubs her thumbs along them.

"Thank you," She says, I smile and shake my head, "You don't have to thank me. I'd have done this regardless. You're still my sister no matter what and I'll always be there for you, no matter the time." She smiles and pulls me into her again, "I love you,"

"I love you too Shadow," She pulls away looking me in the eyes. "You're amazing, you just found out you don't know your dad but you're comforting me, when I should be comforting you," I let out a dry laugh taking her hand and leading us to her dressing room.

"Honestly?" I question, she nods. "I knew he wasn't my dad," I confess, she looks at me confused," What do you mean you knew? You acted just as shocked as the I did when he said it," I sigh, "I honestly don't even know why I reacted that way. I guess hearing it and suspecting it is really two different things."

"Wait what do you mean hearing it?" She asks I sigh before explaining.

~~~~~~ Flash Back ~~~~~~

It was the same day Camila was auditioning for X Factor, Camila was talking with Sofi and I was standing next to Camila looking around, our parents were behind us talking.

"How could you let her come Sinu? I told you she is not to be around Karla and Sofia." I hear my dad whisper-yell, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Because she is here to support her sister, Karla wanted her here so she came to support her," Mom explains back quietly, "HALF sister," he whisper-yells, "She is a reminder of that night and you know it. I don't know how you're so okay with her being around, she is a constant reminder that you cheated. Yes I was happy at first because we were finally having a kid after so long but that's not the way I wanted us to have our first child. Karla is and will always be my first kid. Not that disgrace you want to call your daughter," he turns and walks away, where? I have no idea and frankly don't care. I quietly gasp as the words finally sink in.

Wait, so that's why Alejandro never talks to me. I'm not his kid, I'm only Camila and Sofi's half-sister. This makes everything begin to fall into place.

~~~~~~ End Flash Back ~~~~~~

"So, you've known all this time?!?" She exclaims shocked. I nod, suddenly finding my shoes interesting. She puts her finger under my chin lifting my head up till I'm looking her in the eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?" I shrug, "You had your own stuff going on and I didn't want to bother you. Besides I never got the chance to be alone with you. Alejandro was always around and I didn't wanna lose you more than I had already," I say fighting back the tears.

"Oh Y/n," She whispers pulling me into her arms. My walls break and I nuzzle my head into her shoulder as I finally let out all the tears I've been holding back. She continues to just hold me in silence letting me cry it out, kissing my head every few seconds.

A couple minutes later we part, "You feeling okay now?" she asks cupping my face in her hands, her thumbs wiping away the tears. I nod sniffling, my hands coming up to her wrists, thumbs moving across them. I close my eyes and lean into her touch willing myself to calm down. "Thank you, Shadow," I say finally opening my eyes. She nods, giving me a sad smile.

"Of course, no matter what you're still my big sister and I'll always be here for you," I smile and pull her into me once more.

"Okay, enough mushy shit. You got a show to do, straight girls to turn gay, and gay guys to turn straight." She laughs and slaps my shoulder lghtly before taking my and and leading me into her dressing room.

~~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~~

It's about halfway through the show. Alejandro must have stuck to his word because once we went in her dressing room any sign of him or Sofi was gone. Camila was hurt and upset but put it behind her considering all he's done to us as a family and how he's treated me. If he wants to act like this then so be it.

I'm watching Camila from side stage, nodding my head along to the beat of Into It. Just as the song ends I hear someone clear their throat next to me. I look and my eyes widen when I see who it is.

"Can we talk?"

A/n:

Hey guys

I know it's been a while but I've been working on this story and my new one a lot to try and be able to get some regular updates out for you guys.

This one has about 2-3 more chapters, but I am also working on a new story as well which will be shorter than my other stories but will have longer chapters.

On a completely unrelated note, would any of you like to read a Hailee Steinfeld/Emily Junk/ You story? Just wanted to know...

Let me know what you guys thought of this chapter in the comments. I love reading what you guys have to say about the story.

Thanks for reading,

~M

P.S. If anyone is in need of a gf, I am available. I will spoil you all I can, I respond quickly to texts, I am a cuddly teddy bear all in all. ;)

P.S.S. Over 17 please :)