Nightmare x Shy!Reader [Lemon]

Requested by 

You don't know how many days you've been in the castle, yet you were comfortable. You met a skeleton named Nightmare, he was oddly nice to you yet rude to others, you questioned it to yourself. You lay down on the bed, king sized bed. You looked up, 'lovely bed' you thought to yourself. You heard footsteps, you quickly hid under the covers pretending like you were sleeping, but the thing is you were too shy, "Y/n?" You heard his voice, making you quiver under the blankets. You didn't know but he smirked to himself, before ripping the blankets off of you, making you yelp, he attacked your neck with a loving kiss, before pulling away. "How is my queen doing today?" Nightmare purred,  You blushed heavily, "I-I-I'm g-g-good....." you earned a squeeze from him, making you squeak. He was more touchy, was he in heat? You wondered. You yawned softly, you wanted more sleep. Nightmare pulled you to him, letting you sleep in his arms. You slept for a while as Nightmare held you comfortingly.

[*Time skip.

You went to library to read some books, you enjoyed reading only a little only when your bored. You sat down leaning on loving king's shoulder, as his tentacle wrapped around your waist, as his arm was around your shoulder. "Whatcha reading..my love?" Nightmare asked. You showed him, he hummed slightly. You continued to read, then felt Nightmare press against your neck, giving a kiss and a additional lick, making you quietly moan. You felt a tentacle slide under your leg to your clit. "N-Nightmare~!" You moaned out. Nightmare took a chance and bit down on your neck, making you moan louder, you felt warm liquid drop from the spot Nightmare bit. He licked the blood off, sucking on your neck, making you squirm.  You were pulled onto your dominant king's lap, as his tentacles guided your arms around his neck, you could feel his up rising covered bulge. He kissed your neck, making you moan. 

You raised your chin up slightly as Nightmare could kiss your neck more, licking. You felt a tentacle slide into your panties, (aka your wearing a dress, because I'm lazy please deal with it XD) His tentacle teases you rubbing. You continued to moan, "A-Ahh~.....N-N-NIGHTMARE~!!!" You felt the tentacle enter you roughly pump in and out, as your grip tighten around him. You felt Nightmare lightly grope your breasts. The tentacle went deeper each time it pumped in. You released as he stopped, you blinked softly. He gave you a kiss on the cheek, letting you go. ".........N-Nightmare...?" You we confused.He smirked at you looking into your eyes with his dark blue glowing eye. "Yes,my Queen?" You blushed heavily, but spoke quietly...."m-maybe you c-could u-u-m...f-finish...my king?" Your face was was engulfed with blush, you felt a Nightmare pick you up bridal style, walking to the bedroom, you gasped quietly. "N-Nightmare.....? W-what if I'm not...-" You squeaked as you gotten laid onto the bed as you felt his tentacles all over your body. You squirmed with a moan of pleasure, you wanted to turn to your side but the tentacles grip around you was a little tight and you could barely move. "N-N-nightmaree!~" I moan it felt so good, I couldn't stop moaning yet my body was so sensitive due to my king's heat effecting my body. "Yes (Y/n)." Nightmare spoke with a mischievous smirk as he squeezed my breasts tighter, as the tentacles enters my entrances. "NIGHTMARE!!!!~~" I screamed in pleasure I felt my breath bounce at the tentacles thrusting in my entrances.

He pulled out his tentacles and they slipped away from me. I whined quietly, "....N-Nightmare..." I was pinned against the bed. Nightmare began to lick my neck with his warm and wet tongue I shiver with giggle. It's not the first time we did this....thank god, I won't have to feel the pain. He begins to position himself as he rams right into me as I scream, "N-Nightmare!" I hiss quietly, he licks my cheek with a darkening chuckle, "We'll try something different in the progress of this heated session, my queen...~" He purred close up to my ear, lightly biting on my neck. I squeak quietly, as he starts to thrust slowly and went inhuman pace. You closed your eyes as you moaned loudly as your back arches. "N-N-NIGHTMARE!~~~" Nightmare tentacle's shoves into your other hole. You screamed in pleasure as Nightmare continues to thrust harder. His tentacles  wraps around your wrists as they pinned you down to the bed as he thrusts rougher and more intense. Your screams filled the room, you cummed over his throbbing member. He kept banging you over and over mercilessly. He spreads your legs little more so he could go deeper. Tears pricked your eyes as you saw stars. You moaned his name loudly in pleasure, you heard his low rough grunts as his member twitched inside of your entrance. You felt him increase his speed quicker, until he cums inside you as you moaned and came with him. You felt him pull out as you panted, he slowly turned you over as his tentacles releases. His tentacle shoves itself right in your abused core, curling up making you highly sensitive. You moaned quietly, you didn't wanna scream but it gotten harder to not scream. 

Another tentacle enters your other hole and your core. You panted heavily at this as he heard him whisper dirty things in your ear making you wet as your legs shake intensely. He continues to whisper to you as the tentacles begins to thrust inside of you. "AAH~!!"  He purred in your ear, as he touches your breast and teases it, you gasp as the tentacles thrusts in faster. "NIGHTMARE!!!" You screamed out, you cummed,  "Who do you belong to?" He asked as the tentacles pounds you from the inside. The creak beds as you screamed his name, he demanded you to scream it louder and you did. He touches the tip of his member as he hovers it over to you well you were being fucked by tentacles. He puts his tip to your mouth as you breathe hot breath from panting and screaming, he shoved his member in your mouth as he thrusted in your mouth as you gotten thrusted by his slimy tentacles. Your moans vibrates around his member making him grunt in pleasure, he grabbed your head and forces you to take more of his member. The tentacles thrusts softer...then harder making moan. "(Y/N)!" He moaned your name as he came in your mouth as you came as well. The tentacles pull out of you once again, you felt lustful and craved for more but your body was weak if he did anything to you, you would break. 

He touches your pussy and rubs. You cum again, until you felt him place his head near your area licking and sucking making scream more. You were too weak to push him off, he stuck his tongue in you swirling it around tasting your juices until you came again. You were losing your voice, he gave once last lick. "Mmmm~..." you moaned as you lie down. He kissed your neck as you fell asleep with a smile. 

Words typed 1213.