Chibi reader x Fell

This is requested by @Vivian_Hello

[*Y/n's POV

Fell picked me up by my foot, letting me dangle into his glare. "What the fuck even are you...?" Fell asked with a huff, "I dunno!" I squeak, he puts me down. 

I crawl up to him, cuddling his finger. Fell hand flinched, then relaxed, ".....Cuddlin against me ey?" I saw him smirking, I let go of his fiddle, reaching out for him, he used his magic to bring closer to his face, I stared at him, he looked at me with a puzzled yet angry expression.

I kissed his cheekbone, purring happily, seems he flinched back, I blinked at him, then he nuzzled his nose into your stomach.

[*Narrators POV. 

You giggled, kissing his nose, then you basically hugged his face. You heard the door open, ".....Sans.." You both flinch, you got thrown onto the couch, you scream. "FELL!" You yell at him, "Your not suppose to give our prisoner affection!!" "B-but boss...look at her....Y/n so cute..." You climb up onto the top of the couch, it took you while, then you waved your chibi arms at them both. 

"..............." You get picked up by Fell's brother, and the looks of it, brought you closer to his face, you hugged him. "Human release me from your grasp at once!" You continued to hug him, looks like Papyrus gotten annoyed, you let go as he put you down, giving you a rough pat on your head, before leaving.

You wanted to be by Fell. You jumped off the couch, then you gotten caught. "Holy shit! Don't fucking do that!" Fell sweated, you giggle innocently. You looked into his big white eyes, you were so small compared to him.

You fell asleep in his hand, Purring and cuddling, while Fell was trying not to say 'fuck' loudly. You were to cute for him. You continued to sleep on his hand as he lays down on the couch and puts on you on his chest, sleeping with you, you muttered in your sleep. "I love you." 

                                                                     You fell asleep with Fell. 

                                                         You want to end it here? Or reset.

            *Reset                                                                                                             *End

                                  You chose end, you happily stayed asleep on Fell's chest, 

                                     And you were happy where you were with your life

                             .      .     .     .     .    .   .      .     .  .Once again. . . . . . . . . 

*Edit

Dinny here! Sorry if it's short, I didn't know what else to put in the story so sorry! I hope you enjoyed the story :3 now for more! It was Dinny, now I'm signing out!