Chapter 40 ( Last chapter )

This is the last chapter of this book.

This chapter consists of mature content as you all demanded a hot scene during their reunion, so skip if you are uncomfortable.

I know you all love this book alot, but every story comes to an end. In future, if I will get any new storyline related to this plot then I will write season 2 of My bodyguard my love as well.

》》》》》》

After somedays.

Avneil were discharged from the hospital and both were fit and fine. Bebe decided to keep puja ( act of worship ) for maintenance of peace in her family.

Avni was draped in red saree as bebe gifted her a beautiful red saree and Shweta helped her in wearing it. She was the most pampered member in Khanna family. Though it was new to her but she was enjoying each and every moment with all of them.

Its been one hour since Neil was hugging Avni and wasn't allowing her to move away.

Avni - Neil, leave me na baba. It's been 1 hour since you are clinging to me.

Neil - So !! You know, since so many days I was maintaining distance with  you. Now we are perfectly fine, so I won't let you go away.

Avni - I am not going away, you can hug me afterwards but please let's go outside or else we will get late for puja.

Neil - No. ( tightening his grip on her ).

Avni - Neil....

Neil - Please Avni. Let me cuddle my teddy bear.

Avni sighs.

Avni - You know what, you are mad.

Neil - In your love. ( kisses her neck ).

Avni - If you will leave me and come downstairs then.... ( smirks ).

Neil - Then.

Avni - You can do whatever you want during night. If not then...

Neil immediately broke the hug.

Neil - I am in. I mean let's go, we are getting late. Omg !! Why you always make me late ? ( dramatically ).

Avni - Hawww !! You made us late. ( pouts ).

Neil - Who told you to look so hot in red saree. You always play with my poor hormones. ( pouts )

Avni - Neil, what shall I do with you. ( fake anger ).

Neil - Love, love and love. ( smirks ).

Avni chuckles at his antics.

Avni - Come let's go.

She was facing difficulty in walking courtesy saree. She is not used to all this. Neil smiles seeing her and lifts her up in bridal style.

Avni - Neil, what are you doing ? Leave me.

Neil - What happened wild beauty ? I am not doing anything wrong. You are feeling difficulty in walking so how can I let my wild beauty struggle ?

Avni - Neil, what your family will think ? Put me down.

Neil - You know na, wild beauty and hot stuff never thinks about others. ( smirks ).

Avni - Neil. ( helplessly ).

Neil - Wild beauty. ( smirks ).

They both came downstairs, while whole family smiled while watching the scene.