Chapter 9

Avni - Father !! ( She laughs like a maniac ) He is not even my biological father . I don't have any fucking blood relations with him. ( angry).

Neil - What? ( shocked) .

Avni - Exactly. You want to know my fucking past right then listen.

Avni - My father used to work for Anand Mehta. He was very close with him so our families shared good bond with each other. Anand Mehta was very selfish and ruthless person, even now he's the one. He is having a son Vidyut who is 10 years older than me. I was 10 years old when he saw me playing in the garden with Sangeeta maa . Sangeeta maa was Anand's wife. Vidyut was attracted to a small kid. You believe that ? A fucking 10 year old kid was his obsession of 20 year old jerk.

Neil was shocked with this statement while Avni continued.

Avni - Vidyut is the Apple of Anand's eyes. He can cross every limit for his fuckard son. One day Vidyut took me inside a room and told me that he want to play hide and seek with other members so we both will hide in that room. I was a kid so I wasn't knowing his evil intentions. He took off my clothes and and .... ( her voice chokes due to the fresh tears formed in her eyes.)

Neil comes forward and hugs her. Even Neil was having tears in his eyes.

Avni ( while hugging him )  That bastard raped me at the age of 10 Neil. I felt so disgusting when he touched me. I hate my body today as well due to the past wounds. I am not able to overcome that trauma, I tried everything but failed miserably. I told my mother about everything he did and she was having tears in her eyes, she told my dad and he was way much angry on Vidyut, so he went to Anand and confront him regarding his son's deeds even me and my mother accompanied him. Sangeeta maa wasn't at home that day so Anand Mehta killed my parents in front of my eyes. My whole world collapsed at that moment Neil. I was alone in this cruel world. Anand Mehta adopted me as their daughter so that Vidyut can take advantage of me and they can hide this matter from the entire world.

Neil was caressing her hairs softly while hugging her and she was sobbing like a child in his arms. Both were crying. One was crying due to her bitter past and other was crying due to the pain she suffered.

Avni - They both used to blackmail me  if I will tell anything to Sangeeta maa then Vidyut will again molest me. Vidyut was very attached to his mother so he didn't want to loose his mother cos of his deeds. When Sangeeta maa returned home Anand build up a fake story regarding my parent's death. Sangeeta maa took me into her embrace and consoled me. She ensured me that she will be with me as my mother. She always loved me Neil. She was the one who used to be my saviour in the group of beasts present in Mehta Mansion. Then came another disastrous day of my life when Sangeeta maa died or I should say murdered. She got to know that Anand have killed my parents and Vidyut molested me.

Neil - ( while caressing her cheeks gently) How she came to know about this? ( He says softly ).

Avni - Vidyut was leaving for London as he wanted to complete his education. Before leaving he and Anand were taking with each other regarding this matter and Sangeeta maa overheard their conversation. After Vidyut left she confronted Anand. They had a very long and terrible  argument and Anand shot her dead. After killing her he went out of the room, I witnessed each and everything by standing outside, I wanted to save her but wasn't having enough courage moreover everything occurred in a blink of time. I went inside the room and took Sangeeta maa in my embrace. She was counting her last breaths. I still remember her last words.

Sangeeta - ( breathing heavily ) Avni!! Don't cry and listen to me. I have placed a  camera in this room it is lying at the headrest of bed you take that camera before Anand comes here and use it as your weapon. It have recording of all the argument we had. You can use it against him for  protecting yourself from Vidyut. Blackmail Anand that you will tell Vidyut  that he ( anand ) murdered me if Vidyut will try to molest you. Keep that camera with you so that you can get justice for yourself, your family and your Sangeeta maa. Be a lioness in the group of beasts Avni. Always remember you are capable of protecting yourself from every danger all you need is a pinch of courage and you would be undefeated. You have to survive here Avni, you have to crash their world who spoiled your life. Promise me that you will become my strong girl.

I promised her and she died in my arms. I decided that I will keep my promise and destroy these devils. I took that camera and hid it in my room. I blackmailed Anand as Sangeeta maa told me and he made sure that I was saved from Vidyut's lusty eyes. I have grown up to be rough, abusive and bold still I have a little Avni inside me who demands love and affection.

Avni breaks the hug and looks into Neil's eyes.

Avni - You will still accept me after knowing my fucking past. You still have feelings for me? ( her eyes were teary ) .

Neil - ( even his eyes were glassy ) I need no conditions for accepting you. My feelings would never change for you in fact I have proud on you that you survived in the group of beasts with your fierce attitude. You are the strongest girl Avni.

He wipes her tears while she hugs him.

( Here is Avni s past. Do drop your views .)

Much love
Thanks 💝