2|Your Photo

"Todoroki-Kun!"

              A sweet voice ringed in his ears. A familiar, comforting voice. Todoroki's head swiftly turned around to see wild forest like hair and green emerald eyes facing towards him. A gentle smile was on his faced as their eyes stared directly at each other. Todoroki felt a chill. "Midoriya...Kun...?" He stuttered in disbelief. Did Midoriya have a sibling? A wannabe? But this feeling of familiarity made him know it was him.

"Ne, Todoroki-Kun, come here tomorrow"

"Wha- "

              "Three pm. Come at that time." He whispered disappearing yet again, but in front of Todoroki. Todoroki eyes stayed at the place Midoriya was. Chaotic, poignant emotions overflowed him as the only thing he could show was a dazed broken face, while everything else was inside. He disappeared again. This time right in front of him. He barely even got to talk to him.

              Tomorrow...come to the roof again tomorrow? Will he be here again? How was he even here? Too many thoughts rushed through his head, but he had to head home soon. He felt tired and overwhelmed from this event, but he his day wasn't done yet. He had to get home on time to deal with tutors and his father, he'd have to put this to the side. His father would have annoyed him about coming home late, so he sighed and left the roof.

              "Todoroki-Kun!" Yaoyorozu Momo approached Todoroki with papers in her hand. Yaoyorozu Momo was very popular and in the same class as Todoroki. Coming from a wealthy family, her family always helped sponsor school events and was well known around UA. She was smart, beautiful, and the vice president of their class, many admired her and crushed on her. She seemed out of breath and had a big smile. Todoroki looked at her and tried to clear his head somewhat. She seemed to be doing her duties as vice president of the class.

              "Yaoyorozu-San, are you ok?" Todoroki questioned. Momo caught her breath and gave him a thumbs up.

               "I couldn't find you at all ha-ha, Aizawa-Sensei asked me to hand out these forms to those still in the school since he forgot to hand them out" She explained, "There for the dorms the schools creating soon." She handed him a form and Todoroki looked over it a bit it. He forgot completely about the dorms, it seems after Midoriya's death there worried about there being more gangs like the league of villains around UA.

             "Thank you, Yaoyorozu-San," Todoroki put away the forms in his bag.

              "No problem Todoroki," She said in a cheerful tone, but it changed quickly. "Ne, Todoroki-Kun are you okay?" She asked, "You seem kind of out of it..." She looked at him heavingly concerned. Todorki's demeanor felt different and less cold and cool as usual. He was defiantly not okay, but he couldn't tell Yaoyorozu that he just saw their dead friend.

              "Sorry if I made you worry, I'm fine" He reassured her. Still looking somewhat worried for him she almost asked again until she realized she still had more work to do.

              "It's fine Todoroki-Kun, but if you need any help please tell me." She waved goodbye and Todoroki did as well and left out the school. Both class presidents were worrying about him. He didn't think his problems were that visible, he was lucky to have such good friends. Even if he had these good friends though, would he only harm them or help them in the future? Bucketing up everything that's happening is something he'd been used too. His father taught him that showing emotions was weak and he had no intent to do so, but it had become harder. This dorm issue would make it even harder too. Dorms, death, Deku. Those three thoughts were wild until he got home.

                He barely got any time rest nor think of the situation. Study, study, study was all he did until seven pm. He was tired and could barely focus on what his tutor was saying, but he didn't feel like hearing his dad complain. He didn't need any more problems. He greeted his sister who got home from work and went straight to his room exhausted. He plopped onto his bed. He was hungry, tired, and a mess. Deku's words ringed in his head. He questioned if he was going insane seeing a dead person, but it felt too real for him to be delusional. Deku could have been a ghost, an angel (which Todoroki thought he was when he was still alive), or an illusion. He didn't know if he would be there tomorrow, but he felt like he would.

              His eyes stared at a picture of him and Deku on his desk. He got up and picked it up. Staring at Deku's emerald eyes, the eyes he stared at today. The eyes that disappeared. He set the picture back down, a tear coming down his face, He felt weak without Deku, he wondered when he became so dependent on him.

               He did his daily night routine and laid down on his bed he longed for. Three pm rang in his head multiple times. He questioned going but in the end, he knew that he would. He cared too much.

•••

             Once Classes we're over and Todoroki rushed to the roof at 3pm sharp, seeing yet again the forest like hair he thought he'd never see again. Midoriya turned around and smiled gently and stared into Todoroki's frosty colored eyes yet again.

"You came after all, Todoroki-Kun."