0 | Our Past

A lady walked in a park, hand in hand with a small petite boy smiling ear to ear. Midoriya Inko was the lady's name and her son, Izuku. Both had hair like the color of a forest as they smiled and played in the park. Sooner or later he fell and cried but his dear mother was right there to help him up and tell him it would all be fine. She bought him strawberry and vanilla ice cream and put a bandage on his small yet troublesome wound. He quickly finished his ice-cream and took his mom's hand to walk home.

They came home to his father watching about Toshinori Yagi, the well-known owner of All Might Corporations, and how the new PlusPhontra was coming out next year. He noticed immediately that his wife and son came in and gave his son a noogie and his wife a kiss on the cheek inviting them to sit next to him. The little's boy's first day of kindergarten was coming up, his father had to go on more business trips wanting to provide more for his family, and the mother was cheering both on.

She always did, and always will. Even though people doubt that her motherly love can still reach her son.

๑๑๑

Another young boy already had much pressure on his shoulders, more so then any of his other siblings. His name was Todoroki Shouto. His mother and father divorced after the emotional abuse and strain he put on her, which led to her confusing Shouto for her husband and pouring boiling water on his face. She was put in a hospital after that incident. His Older brother Touya left never to be seen again. Todoroki was rarely able to see his other two siblings. Tutors, cram school, and regular school was his whole childhood.

His father made sure he was number one, as he owned the second-best company in Japan. His father's name was blasted upon billboards and tv, Todoroki Enji was seen everywhere no matter what. He made sure to keep his family and private life secret not wanting anything to ruin his business. He intended for Shouto to take after the company, as his oldest brother escaped from it. Natsuo, Todoroki's older brother, was excused as Enji ignored him and put his focus on Touya.

Shouto never really knew what love was in a family. He liked his sister Fuyumi and brother Natsuo, but he rarely saw them, so he couldn't call that love. He didn't have any friends either. That would only slow him down, his father said. He was given a strict path to follow at a young age and never strayed from it, as he was barley given the time or space to do so.

Both attended the school called UA. A school which encourages
students to act on their talents and beliefs and is rated the number one school in Japan. Both were in the same homeroom and inspired each other to be better, until at 3pm Midoriya Izuku was murdered.

๑๑๑

A/N
Thank you for reading! This is my first ever bnha fanfic so I hope you like it! Many things will be different from Canon as this is a Ghost/No quirk AU. I entered this idea for a contest and ended up winning 3rd place. With that I'm very inspired to make 3pm

With a busy school schedule I can't say I have a schedule, but I want to try to aim for at least a chapter every two weeks. Chapter two is already being started so I hope you'll stick around!

♪(*^^)o*o(^^*)♪ Thank you and see you again!