Chapter 1

Y/N POV

I was sitting in the corner of my room awaiting the phone call from my studio, I was most likely going to get rejected. The phone rang with my oh-so-familiar ringtone of someone saying 'Someone is calling, they ain't gonna wait long'. I picked it up.

"여보세요!(Hello) This is Song (Y/N),"

"여보세요 Miss Song, I'm sorry to say but you did not get the job here at the office. Thank you for your application." *BEEP* I sat there looking at the ground, tears that were supposed to be there weren't there. I was barely surviving off the money I'm earning right now from the supermarket I'm working at. I got another phone call.

"여보세요, this is Song (Y/N),"

"Good! Please come to BIGHIT studios ASAP, we have some info for you. Thank you." *BEEP* I stood there dumbfounded,

BIGHIT, the company that creates some really amazing songs here in Seoul, just told me to go to their office and have a word with them. I washed up swiftly grabbed my handbag, phone, and keys and dashed out the door. It took me not that long to get there to the studio. I told them my name and they guided me to an office.

"Ah! You must be Song (Y/N)! We have some people we want you to meet, in your early days we heard your debut and look at where you are now!"

"Haha..." they brought me to a room. They were all guys, with me being the only exception. I was nervous, I am non-binary a person who used to be a girl but got that crap gone and is wearing a binder on their chest. Yeah, not the most comfortable set up when you're in a room of guys.

"Hi, I'm Song (Y/N), it's a pleasure to meet you all,"

"I'm Kim Taehyung, but call me V. I'm 22 years of age,"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook and I'm 20 years young!"

"I'm Park Jimin, I'm 22 years of age as well,"

"Hi! I'm Min Yoon-gi, but call me Suga, I'm 25 years young,"

"Hello I'm Jung Hoseok but you can call me J-Hope and I'm 24,"

"Hey, I'm Kim Seok-jin, better known as Jin and I'm 25 just like Suga,"

"Hey, I'm Kim Namjoon but you can call me RM or Rap Monster. I'm 23," We all sat there in awkward silence until the manager came in and told us what was happening.

"We originally had you gentlemen(A/N HAH REALLY ME) as the group that was to be newly presented to the public but you now have an eighth member!" I looked up in shock. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was joining a boy group, I mean I didn't say I was leaning more towards a girl group but I think I'll be fine here.

"A-alright," I stuttered out.

"So, shall we get to know each other better?" said J-hope, bringing new-found energy into the room. We all agreed, so we went to the dorms and started to unpack our stuff. My room was with anime related items, for example, Yuuri on ICE(ユーリ)!!!, Sailor Moon, Love Stage!!, and many others. Yoongi-hyung came into my room, being the otaku I am I screamed this,

"IN THE NAME OF THE MOON I SHALL PUNISH YOU, SAILOR MOON!!" with the appropriate hand position. Suga-Hyung stood there, a little bit shocked to see my room like this.

"Nice room you have here,"

"S-sorry for the mess. I'm not used to living with other people," I said a little flustered.

"It's fine. We all have our comforts and our discomforts. Also, I don't recommend screaming unless you want someone to come rushing towards your initial direction," replied Yoongi-hyung. I nodded. Then Jimin-hyung ran into the room.

"DID SOMEBODY DIE?!" he yelled looking very concerned,

"No one died Jimin," replied Suga.

"Then why did Miss Song yell?" asked Jimin

"She was startled," shot back Suga. I felt this boiling rage after Suga-hyung said 'she', I kept quiet though.

"...," I said nothing.

"Miss Song are you okay? You look like you're angry," said Jimin-hyung.

"Jimin-hyung, Yoongi-hyung, get out of my room," I said firmly. I was pissed now, I hate being misgendered but at least I didn't slap, kick, or punch anyone this time. They both walked out of my room, I slammed the door shut and locked it. I pulled out my journal and wrote a few things to calm me down. It took me a few hours to calm down. When I felt confident enough that my anger was gone I slowly opened my door and quietly made my way downstairs. No one was downstairs, it was 3 PM and no one was here. I was happy no one was there. I then made my way towards the kitchen and looked in the fridge. They had eggs, bread, jam, and milk. Nothing was expired though so I grabbed a pan and made food. I felt bad so I went to Suga-hyung's and Jimin-hyung's rooms and apologized. I told them there was food downstairs waiting for them. I had written an apology letter to them waiting next to their food.
"...," I said nothing allowing this awkward silence to overcome me.

"Umm, Miss Song? Why did you get mad after I spoke?" asked Yoongi-hyung.

"...," I still kept my silence.
"Miss Song, please tell me why you're mad and I might not make that mistake again," he said. I kept my silence once more and I never spoke back until I just started to unpack my things again.
"I'll tell you later," I mumbled. He walked out.

Yoongi POV

That was kind of odd... I thought. I never knew why she got mad, guess I'll find out tonight(hopefully).

(Y/N) POV

I decided to tell everyone about me being me because it just felt like the right thing to do... I'm probably gonna get kicked off but I just can't stand it when I'm called a 'she' or a 'her' instead of 'they' or 'them'. It's almost as if I was supposed to be me instead of a girl, boy, or a trans woman.
~~Le dramatic timeskip~~
It's now about 7:00 PM, this was the hour I had chosen oh so especially to tell them. I had gathered the eight of us into the living quarters of the dorm we had.
"M-Miss Song, why have you gathered us here tonight?" asked Hoseok-hyung, the glorious sunshine of the group.
"I'm glad you asked, Jimin-hyung and Suga-hyung had experienced something earlier in the day, correct?" They both had nodded and looked mildly confuzzled.

"I don't care if you hate me for this after this but, I'm not a girl but I'm not a guy... I'm, well... Me!" I stated. I was expecting them to scream at me, telling me to get out or kill myself but, nothing happened. They just looked at me. I closed my eyes expecting something bad but, they hugged me. All of them, they all hugged me.

"Tell us who to hit and we'll hit them, you're family now (Y/N)-ah," said Namjoon-hyung. They all let go after they were done hugging me.

"O-oh, also d-do you m-mind if I c-call you guys... O-oppa?" I said, embarrassed by the statement, I mean if they're family I should call them this, right? They all looked at each other and then nodded.

"Of course it's okay, (Y/N?-ah!" said Jin-oppa. I smiled at the fact that Jin-oppa said that, then I realized the hour.

"Ah! I best be off to bed now, goodnight everyone!"

~~~~~~
Hey! Valkyrie here, I hope you enjoyed my "beautiful" cringe BTS 8th Member story. I got a second account where I'm posting an 18+ Septiplier story, cringey as fuck tho... Hope you enjoyed blah, blah, blah, vote, comment, etc.

(@The3Potatos this is the one where I'm making really slow updates on the Septiplier story)