7•DEVIL IN THE DARK

Beginne am Anfang

Sabrina and i invested in dresses that match the weird sisters.

Sabrina's dress is a vibrant red while mine is a deeper red.

We make our way across the parking lot, stopping in front of them.

''Hello, boys'' Sabrina smiles and Billy stammers over his words.

''what's up?'' he smirks, pig.

''The five of us were thinking of having a little party in the mines...but we'd need beer and boys for that'' Sabrina smirks back.

I keep my head low beside Dorcas' shoulder, they were in a fight with me merely hours ago, i start to rethink this idea as a bad one.

''Do you go to Baxter? you look kind of familiar'' Billy asks in a daze.

''My sister and I do, but our gal pals go somewhere else'' Sabrina says expressionless and i curse.

''Sister?'' Billy asks confused and looks around, his eyes landing on me.

His jaw tenses and even in the dark, i can make out the slight bruise around his nose.

''Oh shit'' the boy who hit me, Ed, murmurs.

''Sorry about that little mess at school, you're cool, just not the dyke'' he smirks and my blood boils.

I wink and everything in me wants to hurl.

''where do you go? Riverdale?'' Billy asks the weird sisters.

''You wouldn't know it, it's a special school'' Prudence looks at them seductively.

''Very special'' Agatha smirks.

''No boys allowed'' Dorcas cocks her head, and we stop outside the mines.

''You know what they call this place, don't you? the devil's doorway'' Sabrina says slowly.

''They say the mines in Greendale run so deep, one shaft takes you all the way down to hell'' i smile slyly.

Ed clears his throat towards the boys, ''i don't know about this, man, this is starting to feel really freaky to me'' he mumbles.

''Now boys, don't go getting scared on us'' Sabrina smirks, Billy chuckles nervously.

''I just don't wanna break my neck, tripping in the dark'' he fidgets with his jean pockets.

''There are lamps right inside the tunnel'' Dorcas says stepping back into the mine, she takes my hand pulling me inside with her.

''See?'' Sabrina tries to persuade them.

''I have a bad feeling about this'' i whisper and Dorcas runs her hand through my hair.

''Don't be scared'' she whispers, she leans in and i feel her lips brush against my cheekbone.

''You're powerful...he likes that'' she whispers as she runs her hand down my neck.